Traktor Remix Deck, clip launching/one shots, question?

Home :: Reviews of DJ equipment :: Traktor Remix Deck, clip launching/one shots, question?Reply
Traktor Remix Deck, clip launching/one shots, question?
Posted on: 21.08.2013 by Wiley Pollastrini
hey djtt question about the traktor remix deck.

Is there a way to use it to just launch clips and not worry about the BPM?
Like if i was to fill a bank with Sound FX/one shot's to fire off, each one being a different BPM, i found that they would either speed or slow to that deck's BPM.

I looked around in the options but i don't see anything. The old sample slots used to allow me to have 4 separate samples regardless the BPM.

i don't have SYNC or QUANT enabled but each sample still wants to match the shown value of the remix deck. i can double click the BPM on the screen and that will change it but that is such a hassle when you want to fire off clips.
Wiley Pollastrini
hey djtt question about the traktor remix deck.

Is there a way to use it to just launch clips and not worry about the BPM?
Like if i was to fill a bank with Sound FX/one shot's to fire off, each one being a different BPM, i found that they would either speed or slow to that deck's BPM.

I looked around in the options but i don't see anything. The old sample slots used to allow me to have 4 separate samples regardless the BPM.

i don't have SYNC or QUANT enabled but each sample still wants to match the shown value of the remix deck. i can double click the BPM on the screen and that will change it but that is such a hassle when you want to fire off clips.
Antonetta Wikel
You have to turn off the sync option for each sample that you don't want to sync to BPM.

<< Back to Reviews of DJ equipment Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy