Reloop Jockey Remix 3: Experiences?

Home :: Reviews of DJ equipment :: Reloop Jockey Remix 3: Experiences?Reply
Reloop Jockey Remix 3: Experiences?
Posted on: 21.08.2013 by Neoma Picklesimer
Anyone have experience with the Reloop Jockey Remix 3?

225124_Reloop_TP.jpg

I mean, it looks like THE controller to me, due in-depth integration with all the bells and whistles in Traktor Pro 2.6.
Since DJTechtools members are mostly into Traktor, I found it weird I haven't seen anyone yet sharing their experiences...
Neoma Picklesimer
I sold my Novation Twitch, coz altho it has a lot of potential, the custom-mappings for Traktor were either too complex or contained bugs.

novation twitch.jpg

So I bought a Denon MC3000, after double-checking with Raycotek and his custom-mappings, which are actually amazing and work flawless with Traktor.
Also the build-quality of the Denon MC3000 is super-b. Build like a tank, and all the faders and knobs are quality-rubber and overall feels just great.

Denon-DN-MC3000.jpg

Though, this Reloop Remix Jockey 3, looks like the native mapping makes several cool features possible straight out of the box, due in-depth mapping from the guys @ Reloop and its special firmware built-in.

I can't really decide if the workflow is more to my likings than the MC3000, so I sented the Denon back within the 2 months of having it on sight, and now waiting for the Reloop Remix Jockey 3 to arrrive.

I'll test it out in-depth, and post my findings asap.
Alphonso Deitchman
Originally Posted by matrick
Great controller. Strong build quality, decent mixer, good in/outs. Good control over SAMPLE DECKS but you can't use the Remix Decks with it. Not a major issue for me + I like that I can run my decks through the mixer too.
Remix decks are unlocked now so any controller can be used.
Neoma Picklesimer
Anyone have experience with the Reloop Jockey Remix 3?

225124_Reloop_TP.jpg

I mean, it looks like THE controller to me, due in-depth integration with all the bells and whistles in Traktor Pro 2.6.
Since DJTechtools members are mostly into Traktor, I found it weird I haven't seen anyone yet sharing their experiences...
Neoma Picklesimer
I sold my Novation Twitch, coz altho it has a lot of potential, the custom-mappings for Traktor were either too complex or contained bugs.

novation twitch.jpg

So I bought a Denon MC3000, after double-checking with Raycotek and his custom-mappings, which are actually amazing and work flawless with Traktor.
Also the build-quality of the Denon MC3000 is super-b. Build like a tank, and all the faders and knobs are quality-rubber and overall feels just great.

Denon-DN-MC3000.jpg

Though, this Reloop Remix Jockey 3, looks like the native mapping makes several cool features possible straight out of the box, due in-depth mapping from the guys @ Reloop and its special firmware built-in.

I can't really decide if the workflow is more to my likings than the MC3000, so I sented the Denon back within the 2 months of having it on sight, and now waiting for the Reloop Remix Jockey 3 to arrrive.

I'll test it out in-depth, and post my findings asap.
Alphonso Deitchman
Originally Posted by matrick
Great controller. Strong build quality, decent mixer, good in/outs. Good control over SAMPLE DECKS but you can't use the Remix Decks with it. Not a major issue for me + I like that I can run my decks through the mixer too.
Remix decks are unlocked now so any controller can be used.
Kellie Myrum
I like the multiple MIDI note firmware same as VCI-400 EGE does
Bethann Olortegui

<< Back to Reviews of DJ equipment Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy