MF's vs Kontrol X1 MK2 (Help)

Home :: Reviews of DJ equipment :: MF's vs Kontrol X1 MK2 (Help)Reply
MF's vs Kontrol X1 MK2 (Help)
Posted on: 29.09.2013 by Gracia Vandivner
Hello All:

I am debating getting either two Kontrol X1 MK2's or two Midi Fighter Spectra's as decks. I would already have a Midi Fighter Pro so you could argue that I don't need another two, but I love midi fighters. I just wanted everyone's opinions because I could really go either way but I was leaning towards the MF Spectra's.

THANKS
Alberta Jefferson
Originally Posted by Wise
Hello All:

I am debating getting either two Kontrol X1 MK2's or two Midi Fighter Spectra's as decks. I would already have a Midi Fighter Pro so you could argue that I don't need another two, but I love midi fighters. I just wanted everyone's opinions because I could really go either way but I was leaning towards the MF Spectra's.

THANKS
Well... First tell me how you use your MF Pro when playing your sets. Or do you want to go the Ean route and just have MF's, X1's, and a mixer... no controller or turntables? Need more infoz
Gracia Vandivner
Hello All:

THANKS
Jaime Langohr
I'm planning on the same set-up with db2, and two x1s. Thinking about either a midi fighter or a F1 for hot-cues/remix decks.
But would love to hear about how you believe the set up are, after trying it!
Horacio Stranathan
I am going the felix way with a DB2 and two X1's. I believe this is a very good setup. I might even pick up one of the CMD-MM1's for a portable setup. THe DB2 is crazy, but like most lazy people, a bitch to carry with me. An MM-1 with two X1's would be really great as well for 4 deck mixing.

Now to find a buyer for my two Denon DN-S3700's
Ginny Fergson
Thanks, I suspected it was inevitable
Alphonso Deitchman
The Z2 has a built-in hub. You will need a hub of some sort to use 3 devices.
Ginny Fergson
I've been believeing about the Felix set-up or similar, was going to get an DJM-850 with the X1s. Don't want a USB hub though! Is the
Z2 the mixer that will let me avoid a hub. Use a MacBook, so it's two ports only...
Gracia Vandivner
I was gonna do the Felix setup with the to X1's and the Z2. Thanks for responding you are very inspiring to me
Gracia Vandivner
Go the EAN way without any turntables or CDJ's and I would map each of the spectra's to play, sync, flux, hot cues, etc.
Ervin Calvery
I like the X1 mk2 a lot. I especially like the touchstrip and phase meters. The Felix setup is a really good way to go.
Alberta Jefferson
Originally Posted by Wise
Hello All:

THANKS
Well... First tell me how you use your MF Pro when playing your sets. Or do you want to go the Ean route and just have MF's, X1's, and a mixer... no controller or turntables? Need more infoz

<< Back to Reviews of DJ equipment Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy