Forum bug? Can't login..

Home :: Q & A :: Forum bug? Can't login..Reply
Forum bug? Can't login..
Posted on: 21.01.2012 by Celina Alabed
Just tried logging in to the community on my laptop and I'm getting a 404 error on login.php so it won't let me log in. I'm still logged in on my desktop, hence this post, but I figured the admins may not know yet because most people that would run into the problem wouldn't be able to post :P

Also, unrelated issue, but about 50% of the time I go to the djtt home page I just get a blank page and have to refresh to get it to load.
Tonette Sneider
Originally Posted by tekki
Mmmm... weird...

Wasn't able to reproduce this bug while cross-logging on Mac OSx 10.6.8 Safari/Chrome, Win XP firefox/chrome/IE7, Win Vista firefox/chrome/ie8, Win 7 IE8/Chrome/Safari.

What OS/browser versions have you been experiencing problems on?
I am using Mac OS X 10.7.3 and Safari 5.1.4 (this is where the problem happens). I don't have a problem with Firefox 11.0.
Frederic Acidera
Originally Posted by einsteinx2
Just tried logging in to the community on my laptop and I'm getting a 404 error on login.php so it won't let me log in. I'm still logged in on my desktop, hence this post, but I figured the admins may not know yet because most people that would run into the problem wouldn't be able to post :P

Also, unrelated issue, but about 50% of the time I go to the djtt home page I just get a blank page and have to refresh to get it to load.
Same here, just the other way around... laptop was logged in, desktop won't log in. Using Windows 7 64 bit. and Chrome. I didn't try any other browsers.
Celina Alabed

Random X
Guessing it could be a java and Safari 5.1.4 related.

(Looking into it)
Tonette Sneider
Originally Posted by tekki
Mmmm... weird...

Wasn't able to reproduce this bug while cross-logging on Mac OSx 10.6.8 Safari/Chrome, Win XP firefox/chrome/IE7, Win Vista firefox/chrome/ie8, Win 7 IE8/Chrome/Safari.

I am using Mac OS X 10.7.3 and Safari 5.1.4 (this is where the problem happens). I don't have a problem with Firefox 11.0.
Random X
Moving thread to Site Questions and Feedback.
Random X
Mmmm... weird...

Tonette Sneider
I have been having problems the last week or so logging in using Safari. The error console gives these error messages:
/login.php?do=login:13ReferenceError: Can't find variable: GS_googleAddAdSenseService
/login.php?do=login:17ReferenceError: Can't find variable: GA_googleAddAttr
/login.php?do=login:20ReferenceError: Can't find variable: GA_googleAddSlot
/login.php?do=login:24ReferenceError: Can't find variable: GA_googleFetchAds
vbulletin-core.js:11This browser is AJAX compatible
bg-slim.jpg:-1Resource interpreted as Image but transferred with MIME type image/jpg.
top-logo.jpg:-1Resource interpreted as Image but transferred with MIME type image/jpg.
/login.php?do=login:152ReferenceError: Can't find variable: GA_googleFillSlot
vbulletin-core.js:11Firing System Init
vbulletin-core.js:11Fire vB_XHTML_Ready
vbulletin-core.js:11Fetch Cookie :: vbulletin_collapse (null)

I have used Firefox successfully.
Melinda Shick
Aaaah, thought it was just me - for some reason my phone has no trouble logging in, but my macbook said no.

Does seem a lot faster on here now.

sorry for the trouble guys - we upgrade to new fast speeeeeeedy servers and there were a few bugs in the switch over
Celina Alabed
Seems to be fixed now, was able to log in on my laptop a few minutes ago
Masako Barcalow
I would have to agree. I'm just now able to log in, and I've been out for a week. Whatever it was, I guess it's fixed. Thank you and good job web devs
Alla Bluemke
I believe its fixed..... I got in too.
Marguerite Salsedo
This is the first time I've been able to log in since sometime on friday... wtf lol.
Rolanda Clodfelder
I was having the same issue (404 login page) until I reset my ip address & reset my browser (browser reset alone did NOT help).... could it be security upgraded or something recently on the server and it blocking IP's or something ?

I'm in SE Asia btw, perhaps that'll be useful, seems to be a serious slowdown the past 2 days in threads/posts compared to normal.

Like anything I guess more bugs reported the better to make things work as they should:P
Jeannie Sickenberger
I was having the same problem but I managed to get in through the reset password email and now it seems to be working fine...
Celina Alabed
Thanks photojojo, hopefully it's just something simple with an .htaccess file or something.
Leeanna Ayla
I haven't had any issues, but I've opened a thread in the super secret moderator bat cave to discuss it.
Mimi Mahaffee
Neither could I, but I was logged in at safari..
What is this bug? prefer to use chrome..
Frederic Acidera
Originally Posted by einsteinx2

Same here, just the other way around... laptop was logged in, desktop won't log in. Using Windows 7 64 bit. and Chrome. I didn't try any other browsers.

<< Back to Q & AReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy