Your DJ TechTools Order. Response Required‏

Home :: Q & A :: Your DJ TechTools Order. Response Required‏Reply
Your DJ TechTools Order. Response Required‏
Posted on: 12.03.2012 by Rebbeca Geohagan
So i got a S2 for my birthday from this website and just today i received this email saying that i had to validate my identity by scanning a card holders ID or adding this "Josh," on facebook... it also says that the card holder should add him but my dad or who ever that paid for my S2 doesnt have facebook, so i added Josh myself... What is the point of this? and is this Email a fake ? this dident happen when i bought my Midi fighter from this site :/
Rebbeca Geohagan
So i got a S2 for my birthday from this website and just today i received this email saying that i had to validate my identity by scanning a card holders ID or adding this "Josh," on facebook... it also says that the card holder should add him but my dad or who ever that paid for my S2 doesnt have facebook, so i added Josh myself... What is the point of this? and is this Email a fake ? this dident happen when i bought my Midi fighter from this site :/
Rebbeca Geohagan
Yeah you do... its kind of a weird process LOL but yeah you need to add him and it gets off on hold (y)
Ashly Romney
I got this same email and my order is on hold, coincidence or do I need to add this guy too?
Rebbeca Geohagan
oh sweet its off of hold now, thanks LOL
Rebbeca Geohagan
i see... so then what should i do now ? how does one "Scan a card holders ID" and i added the dude on facebook so should i just wait now, this is kinda worrying me because i have a wedding i need to do soon and i really need this fast as i can so i can get used to it :/ thanks !
Leeanna Ayla
They've had som issues with scammers so it sounds like this is some kind of security thing.

<< Back to Q & AReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy