Dear Ean Golden,

Home :: Q & A :: Dear Ean Golden,Reply
Dear Ean Golden,
Posted on: 12.04.2012 by Timothy Natour
I have noticed trying to add a midi fighter pro to your cart is impossible, it says you have unselected fields,
which i'm pretty sure is the cable not being chosen, L or straight angle. The selection drop down is not there.

Please fix.
Timothy Natour
I have noticed trying to add a midi fighter pro to your cart is impossible, it says you have unselected fields,
which i'm pretty sure is the cable not being chosen, L or straight angle. The selection drop down is not there.

Please fix.
robin loo
as i wrote before, if you have troubles adding a product to the cart or want detailled information about what can be bought: shoot an email to orders@djranking s.com and wait for their response.
Timothy Natour
BUMP

It says that the midifighter ships with L ANGLE cable, so there are no selections i have'nt selected yet SILL i cant add to cart. Wierd.

(oh i checked, all colour knobs, faders and buttons are in stock.
Terica Radue
You can change the color of the buttons' "rings" when you get it. They just snap on and off. Actually, I believe there is a video somewhere on here showing exactly how to do it, and if not I know I saw it somewhere on the web.
Timothy Natour
Is it possible to get black buttons with different colour rings on the outside?
Timothy Natour
I'm using safari. I had blu knobs, white faders. white buttons, blu buttons
Hiedi Sat
Yeah I would def try an other web browser. I'm pretty sure it worked in firefox.
Cliff Lohman
Ive had similar issues with Internet explorer.. Try a different browser if posible
Leeanna Ayla
First it gave me an error then I tried again and it worked. Have you tried with different color knobs and buttons, maybe they're out of stock on something you've selected. It shouldn't give you an eror though so I would still email orders and let them know.
robin loo
write an email to orders@djranking s.com they will sort it out..

<< Back to Q & AReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy