[Dutch article] If you listen to underground music as a teen, you become a criminal

Home :: Free word - say whatever you like which does not fit under the other topics. :: [Dutch article] If you listen to underground music as a teen, you become a criminalReply
[Dutch article] If you listen to underground music as a teen, you become a criminal
Posted on: 09.01.2013 by Nereida Jasnoch
http://www.standaard.be/artikel/deta...30108_00425807

This is an article from a respected Belgian newspaper based on a Dutch study.
The conclusion is a bit more nuanced then the title of this thread led you to believe but I simply ran out of space.

They say that if you listen to anything else than top 40, classical or jazz as a teen you are far more likely to become a criminal. They directly relate heavy metal, punk, gothic, hiphop, hardhouse, techno and other underground genres to crime.

Bullsh*t.
Marybeth Viscione
Originally Posted by Jay Melis
Who cares about what some stupid belgian newspaper posts...

Who cares about belgium :P

Hahaha! I heard the national soccer team will be good next world championship
Anyway. If it wasn't for Belgium, we would't have dance to this...

Marybeth Viscione
Originally Posted by tekki
Geen Cavello's, ouwe?
No no. Cavello came later. That time I already was hooked to Aussies
Nereida Jasnoch
Originally Posted by synthet1c
I'm pretty sure if you listen to Dance music your more likely to go to a club or festival. If you do that you are more likely to try drugs. If you try drugs your more likely to become addicted. If you become addicted your more likely to sell your ass to support your habbit. If your ugly your more likely to steal handbags from little old ladies...

Is that how it went LOL... maybe I should apply for a Government grant to study it, I'm sure if I give them the answer they want so they can create unnecessary fear and blame they will give me some cash.

They don't even mention wich crimes, maybe they counted littering and public urination as crimes as well.
Nereida Jasnoch
Originally Posted by Jayvee
Hoi ik ben hier in Noord-Holland baas van de mafia, en ik heb Zwitsal als avatar.
Actually you use zwitsal baby powder as a front to transport and sell cocaine.
I'm on to you.
Nereida Jasnoch
http://www.standaard.be/artikel/deta...30108_00425807

This is an article from a respected Belgian newspaper based on a Dutch study.
The conclusion is a bit more nuanced then the title of this thread led you to believe but I simply ran out of space.

They say that if you listen to anything else than top 40, classical or jazz as a teen you are far more likely to become a criminal. They directly relate heavy metal, punk, gothic, hiphop, hardhouse, techno and other underground genres to crime.

Bullsh*t.
Marybeth Viscione
Originally Posted by Jay Melis

Hahaha! I heard the national soccer team will be good next world championship
Anyway. If it wasn't for Belgium, we would't have dance to this...

Vada Branyon

Random X
Hahaha. I donned the canary yellow Cavello from the moment it became available.

Like a bawze!

:P
Marybeth Viscione
Originally Posted by tekki
Geen Cavello's, ouwe?
No no. Cavello came later. That time I already was hooked to Aussies
Random X
Geen Cavello's, ouwe?
Marybeth Viscione
Haha!

Ok.

Here's what I have been listen to, from what I can remember:

All the 70's hits. From Abba to Jimmy Hendrix

Jean Michelle Jarre
Krafwerk

All the 80's hits. From Phill Collins to Tina Turner

Michael Jackson
Madonna

I even had a short period of time of heavy metal -> Iron Maiden, Slayer etc.

Then came the 90's. My mother always played Enigma
My first real (Acid) House cd's like 'House Party' and 'Techno Trance' compilations. Never stopt listing to House btw
Then I had a period of Gansta Rap. After that I got sucked back in to the real Hardcore Gabber scene. (yes, with a bald head and a trainingsuite, 'Australian')
And after that I got back to Rap & R&B.

Now. Still growing and continiously discover more in House music. My true passion!

So, the conclusion of this al is that I am The Hanibal Lector of this society. According to this article. LOL

*EDIT: Bob Marley
Random X
Hahahahahahaha, te grappig voor woorden. All I can say without tears of laughter... :')
Libbie Orion
funny.
i grew up glued to hip hop and rap ( i mean 80s rap) not and 80s hip hop, not that fake ass stuff they call HIP HOP today which is ... rap and Trap music

i own a business
married a woman who may as well have been the missing brady bunch child
work a regular job
never tried drugs
never smoked
never drank

guess its biased and unfounded because i can be the living proof.... that it isnt true
Nereida Jasnoch
Originally Posted by synthet1c
I'm pretty sure if you listen to Dance music your more likely to go to a club or festival. If you do that you are more likely to try drugs. If you try drugs your more likely to become addicted. If you become addicted your more likely to sell your ass to support your habbit. If your ugly your more likely to steal handbags from little old ladies...

Is that how it went LOL... maybe I should apply for a Government grant to study it, I'm sure if I give them the answer they want so they can create unnecessary fear and blame they will give me some cash.

They don't even mention wich crimes, maybe they counted littering and public urination as crimes as well.
Nereida Jasnoch
Originally Posted by Jayvee
Hoi ik ben hier in Noord-Holland baas van de mafia, en ik heb Zwitsal als avatar.
Actually you use zwitsal baby powder as a front to transport and sell cocaine.
I'm on to you.
Renate Mayeur
goed gelachen met dat artikel!
Alease Fitch
Jonathan Chiuchiolo

<< Back to Free word - say whatever you like which does not fit under the other topics.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy