Need help with a DJ name... :/

Need help with a DJ name... :/
Posted on: 12.01.2013 by Flossie Diotalevi
Hey guys & gals

I'm in need of a DJ name because I'm gonna start gigging part time soon(ish), but couldn't come up with much useful for the past 2 days. Everything I can believe of has already been taken or it's kind of confusing to spell. Wanna try and get something without the "DJ" at he start. Any help would be appreciated...

My name is Ian, from South Africa, tall guy (6ft 6'). DJing electro, trance and a bit of dubstep. Nickname: Finch. Full time job: accountant. Lucky number: 9.
Antoinette Bradshaw
Originally Posted by DJXpoZur
How about Paris Hilton, there are currently no actual DJ's using that name.
or Haris Pilton?
Flossie Diotalevi
Originally Posted by tekki
Dude, RSTRCTD is also taken. Our website is down at the moment because we're updating the hardware. But when it's back up, you're welcome to try www.rstrctd.nl or our Restricted Sessions podcasts on iTunes.
Thanks for the heads-up man! Will check it out.
Random X
Originally Posted by ianmin
Awesome suggestions so far thanks guys! Finch would be the best but its qlready been taken by another guy, Finchy as well.

Rstrctd and 9Finch sounds quite cool! Would love some more suggestions
Dude, RSTRCTD is also taken. Our website is down at the moment because we're updating the hardware. But when it's back up, you're welcome to try www.rstrctd.nl or our Restricted Sessions podcasts on iTunes.
Augustine Mitzen
Milky Pirate
Ass2Ass
Dave
Faustino Stringfellow
Your mother gave you a name that's been useful up to now. Personally I believe DJ "names" are really stupid (my humble opinion). I've used my own name for over 30 years DJ'ing, when I'm in a team / group, it gets a name not me.
Antoinette Bradshaw
Originally Posted by DJXpoZur
or Haris Pilton?
Caridad Fan
Finchinator?

I'm kind of on the same dilema (choosing a name) but you know what? Just use something that is memorable or looks different and you see yourself in it! In the end, only your music matters.

I've found a composer I like and I'll go with a name based on that.
Vickey Fransway
Latoria Kavulich
Travis Bickle
Marybelle Parden
Ean Finchen
Latina Samon
DJ Ian
Flossie Diotalevi
Originally Posted by tekki
Thanks for the heads-up man! Will check it out.
Random X
Awesome suggestions so far thanks guys! Finch would be the best but its qlready been taken by another guy, Finchy as well.

Flossie Diotalevi
Just thought of 9inchFinch... Though it might be percieved as me offering other "services"
Flossie Diotalevi

Antoinette Harbst
Binch Finch
Elf Alpha Cheeto Puff
Ag3nt Finch
Ngoc Ninow
fIANch
Nereida Jasnoch
Originally Posted by 3heads
or maybe Ian Finch, Fian Inch, Finchester, The Finchinator...that or His Finchness, or Fincher, or El Fincherino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.
Some these things sound like sex things.
Tamela Batara
unk reative?
Celestine Porebski
or maybe Ian Finch, Fian Inch, Finchester, The Finchinator...that or His Finchness, or Fincher, or El Fincherino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.
Latoria Kavulich
Originally Posted by elliot1106
Finch...
+1
Random X
True, I wanted it to read 9876!
Linda Chavda
Getting your post count up there tekki haha
Random X
Originally Posted by seitz
rstrctd is a good one
LoLz! Dibs!
Random X
shitbreak
Linda Chavda
Finch...
Maricruz Mouw
rstrctd is a good one
Melani Klingbiel
Ever try one of those online name generators?
Random X
tall dark and smelly armpits
Random X
I R Finch
Random X
that tall guy
Random X
the accountant
Random X
unfinchable spudrocket
Marybeth Viscione
My name is Ian, from South Africa, tall guy (6ft 6'). DJing electro, trance and a bit of dubstep. Nickname: Finch. Full time job: accountant. Lucky number: 9.
Would say: 9Finch (Nails)
Flossie Diotalevi
Haha, just realized that description sounds like something on a dating site!

<< Back to Free word - say whatever you like which does not fit under the other topics.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy