recording/mixing tracks in tracktor s4

recording/mixing tracks in tracktor s4
Posted on: 21.01.2013 by Iluminada Rumford
When I record a mix in traktor s4, it comes out as 1 track mix and not individual mixes. When I burn to cd or usb, my recording is just 1 track for eg: 30 songs mixed but it display 1 track. Please help me to figure out how can I get individual mixes in my recordings in traktor s4.
Iluminada Rumford
When I record a mix in traktor s4, it comes out as 1 track mix and not individual mixes. When I burn to cd or usb, my recording is just 1 track for eg: 30 songs mixed but it display 1 track. Please help me to figure out how can I get individual mixes in my recordings in traktor s4.
Charline Dye
Saw an article on this I believe on the DJTT blog about making a mix cd, but putting in breaks so you could skip to any song. If I remember right, you just take your mix and load it into Audacity and split the audio at each song. There might be more to it as I haven't done this myself.
Search the blog and you might find it.

Ok found it on the Audacity site http://audacity.sourceforge.net/help...=files&i=split
Yong Aptekar
I believe you are expecting Traktor to do something impossible that it is not made for. Much like Paris Hilton DJing.

Why would you want to make a mix that records as separate tracks? Why not just not mix the tracks and burn them individually to a CD?
Joselyn Supina
Personally, I prefer my live mixes as one big track, but if it's not your thing, you'll need to edit in post.

Also, if you'd like to upload your mix to the net, mixcloud allows you to set cue points when you upload.

You could also click the record button to stop recording and click it again to start a new recording...you might miss a few seconds or your mix though.
Libbie Orion
If not for your grammer on the discussion, i wouldnt have a headache lol

THere is a differance between Tracks, and mixes

I believe what you are tying to ask is

I want to have traktor seperate my MIX into tracks while mixingi or
i want traktor to create (CUE POINTS) for my mixes when its done

the answer is.... traktor doesnt do that
You need to do that with other software after the mix is complete.

Otherwise you need a hard disc recorder (TASCAM 700 forexample)
and each time you transition to a new track in the live mix, you need to hit the RECORD button while already recording with this device.

I bought one years ago to help clean and filter sound in my rack system and at the time it was about 800 USD

See if you can now find the same model. Its probably 300 USD today

<< Back to Free word - say whatever you like which does not fit under the other topics.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy