Trouble with a deal here - Dubba Dutch

Trouble with a deal here - Dubba Dutch
Posted on: 22.01.2013 by Charlette Csizmadia
I didn't wish to start this thread but I had no choice, I originally posted in the the trading folder however, that was quickly deleted and the original thread has been locked:

http://community .djranking s.com/showthread.php?t=65440

The Mikro was brought for Waves Community Centre for our small music centre. Now while Dubba has been really responsive while we're dealing it has now become terribly difficult to get a reply back.

The issue is the control encoder on the mikro does not work and is faulty, he acknowledged this and arrange to sort out a refund plus postage but since then he has not provided an address to reply back or reply back to my messages despite logging on the community s here.

I don't wish to cause trouble but I simply wish to send this back to get a full refund.
Charlette Csizmadia
I didn't wish to start this thread but I had no choice, I originally posted in the the trading folder however, that was quickly deleted and the original thread has been locked:

http://community .djranking s.com/showthread.php?t=65440

The Mikro was brought for Waves Community Centre for our small music centre. Now while Dubba has been really responsive while we're dealing it has now become terribly difficult to get a reply back.

The issue is the control encoder on the mikro does not work and is faulty, he acknowledged this and arrange to sort out a refund plus postage but since then he has not provided an address to reply back or reply back to my messages despite logging on the community s here.

I don't wish to cause trouble but I simply wish to send this back to get a full refund.
Latoria Kavulich
reopened for you. closing this one.
Charlette Csizmadia
Another day and no reply, mods you should really reconsider letting threads being closed by op.
Charlette Csizmadia
Yeah I know, he's been online an still no reply.
Latoria Kavulich
The thread was locked because the deal was completed. Good luck sorting this out mate.

<< Back to Free word - say whatever you like which does not fit under the other topics.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy