People's Under That Age of 18

People's Under That Age of 18
Posted on: 27.01.2013 by Benjamin Sieh
What gigs have you done? And where? Whats the craziest thing you've ever seen at a party/gig.

As for me, I do a bunch of house parties, 2 car shows every year, and large sporting events at my high school.
The craziest thing I've ever seen at a gig was a paintball shoot out at a party. A bunch of guys loaded up their Tippmans, put on paintball masks, walked in, unloaded on everyone in the party, then promptly disappeared into the evening . No cars, bikes, scooters, all on foot into the woods. Guerilla pros if you ask me XD. The cops were called and the "gunmen" were nowhere to be found, the police combed the area.
The police then departed one by one until it was about 1130 and they were all gone. After the last car drove off, all the "gunmen" stylishly walked out of the woods laughing their asses off at everyone who was still there.

Apparently they had planned all of this. They had a man in the house across the street keeping them informed of the position of the officers as they all hid in a storm drain that empty's into a creek in the woods. While the owner of the house was beyond pissed, everyone else was amazed (and terrified at the same time).
Benjamin Sieh
What gigs have you done? And where? Whats the craziest thing you've ever seen at a party/gig.

As for me, I do a bunch of house parties, 2 car shows every year, and large sporting events at my high school.
The craziest thing I've ever seen at a gig was a paintball shoot out at a party. A bunch of guys loaded up their Tippmans, put on paintball masks, walked in, unloaded on everyone in the party, then promptly disappeared into the evening . No cars, bikes, scooters, all on foot into the woods. Guerilla pros if you ask me XD. The cops were called and the "gunmen" were nowhere to be found, the police combed the area.
The police then departed one by one until it was about 1130 and they were all gone. After the last car drove off, all the "gunmen" stylishly walked out of the woods laughing their asses off at everyone who was still there.

Apparently they had planned all of this. They had a man in the house across the street keeping them informed of the position of the officers as they all hid in a storm drain that empty's into a creek in the woods. While the owner of the house was beyond pissed, everyone else was amazed (and terrified at the same time).
Rolanda Clodfelder
All the best over 18 events I attended were when I was underage
Alease Fitch
For me nothing too crazy, but that's because I haven't done much gigs... I did get to play at a local club though
Hurray for Holland and it's 16-as-age-limit
Benjamin Sieh
Just because I have a feeling that if you're over 18 then youve seen or experienced some crazy parties
Latina Samon
Why just under the age of 18?

I wasn't there but I know of a party where a pigs head was thrown through the window.

<< Back to Free word - say whatever you like which does not fit under the other topics.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy