CDJ 2000 Asio driver not connecting in Traktor 2.6

Home :: Free word - say whatever you like which does not fit under the other topics. :: CDJ 2000 Asio driver not connecting in Traktor 2.6Reply
CDJ 2000 Asio driver not connecting in Traktor 2.6
Posted on: 22.01.2013 by My Jaffri
Hi guys.. I'm new to this community thing but i need help URGENTLY!! I have 2 CDJ 2000'1 and a DJM 2000 mixer set-up. I have the latest version of Traktor(2.6) and the latest ASIO Drivers and firmware installed.. the problem is this. last week, the CDJ's and my PC were working fine. CDJ's were fucntioning as a controller etc. On Saturday, I tried to connect them, and it would NOT connect. I did everything the way I normally did, but nothing. I have run the set-up wizard countless times and all i get it this:

"Pioneer CDJ ASIO (not connected)"

That was the setting I have always chosen and it has worked properly up until Saturday.

PLEASE HELLP ME!!!!
My Jaffri
Hi guys.. I'm new to this community thing but i need help URGENTLY!! I have 2 CDJ 2000'1 and a DJM 2000 mixer set-up. I have the latest version of Traktor(2.6) and the latest ASIO Drivers and firmware installed.. the problem is this. last week, the CDJ's and my PC were working fine. CDJ's were fucntioning as a controller etc. On Saturday, I tried to connect them, and it would NOT connect. I did everything the way I normally did, but nothing. I have run the set-up wizard countless times and all i get it this:

"Pioneer CDJ ASIO (not connected)"

That was the setting I have always chosen and it has worked properly up until Saturday.

PLEASE HELLP ME!!!!
Adrian Zadrozny
Did you run the Aggregator or whatever it's called? This is a 2 part video. This is part 1.

<< Back to Free word - say whatever you like which does not fit under the other topics.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy