Commute By Bike? Please Help Me With My University Project . .

Home :: Free word - say whatever you like which does not fit under the other topics. :: Commute By Bike? Please Help Me With My University Project . .Reply
Commute By Bike? Please Help Me With My University Project . .
Posted on: 29.01.2013 by Reena Erdei
Thanks for looking,

I am studying for a Product Design degree and part of my second year work is to conduct a project on improving cyclist saftey. In short I need a few willing cyclist volunteers to help me fill in this survey for part of the research stages of my project.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/DHGNKNM

Seriously off-topic, but every little helps
Reena Erdei
Originally Posted by kooper1980
Done. The questions are very 'open' so I didn't get a feel for what your overall intentions were with the survey. Was that intentional?
Trying to keep it as open as I can, due to it being a design project it can lead down any path and I need to be able to back up my final outcome.
Reena Erdei
Thanks for looking,

I am studying for a Product Design degree and part of my second year work is to conduct a project on improving cyclist saftey. In short I need a few willing cyclist volunteers to help me fill in this survey for part of the research stages of my project.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/DHGNKNM

Seriously off-topic, but every little helps
Marva Cupid
done.
Random X
Done.
Matt Kane
done as well.
Carisa Ridgel
Here ya go
Alease Fitch
Filled it in for ya
Era Roka
done
Reena Erdei
Originally Posted by kooper1980
Done. The questions are very 'open' so I didn't get a feel for what your overall intentions were with the survey. Was that intentional?
Trying to keep it as open as I can, due to it being a design project it can lead down any path and I need to be able to back up my final outcome.
Kristofer Krauel

<< Back to Free word - say whatever you like which does not fit under the other topics.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy