Clubbing in Nicaragua

Clubbing in Nicaragua
Posted on: 04.02.2013 by Margaretta Hebenstreit
Hey guys
Might be a weird question and i'm probably not gonna get an answer, but i will still try:

I'm gonna be staying in Leon, Nicaragua for the next few days and will after that travel around the country. I'm looking for some evening clubs to visit in the evenings, where they preferably play techno and tech-house, so a bit more "underground" venues i guess. I didn't find much on the web, so maybe there is a nica-based-dj on here who can give me a recommendation or just someone who visited nicaragua before?
Thanks in advance
Margaretta Hebenstreit
Hey guys
Might be a weird question and i'm probably not gonna get an answer, but i will still try:

I'm gonna be staying in Leon, Nicaragua for the next few days and will after that travel around the country. I'm looking for some evening clubs to visit in the evenings, where they preferably play techno and tech-house, so a bit more "underground" venues i guess. I didn't find much on the web, so maybe there is a nica-based-dj on here who can give me a recommendation or just someone who visited nicaragua before?
Thanks in advance

<< Back to Free word - say whatever you like which does not fit under the other topics.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy