Music Distribution Website + UPC Barcodes

Music Distribution Website + UPC Barcodes
Posted on: 04.02.2013 by Jody Reebel
I am mixed on some decisions, so I thought someone here, could shine some light on this... I am wanting to start selling my music on CD Baby, instead of selling it on BandCamp, how I normally do... I got a prepaid card, that is linked to a bank account, and with CD Baby, I can add a bank account, and transfer the money to my card, right from their website...

*now to the real concern*

With CD Baby, they offer their "UPC" barcodes (it comes with extra promotions, like itunes, spotify, amazon music, google play etc...) for $20.. I was believeing about getting a 3rd party barcode for cheaper, from another site, but the promotions do seem tempting...

*on another note*

What does everyone here use for music distribution websites, as well as, do you know of any other sites, that offer direct deposit, like how CD Baby does...

Thanks!
Jody Reebel
I am mixed on some decisions, so I thought someone here, could shine some light on this... I am wanting to start selling my music on CD Baby, instead of selling it on BandCamp, how I normally do... I got a prepaid card, that is linked to a bank account, and with CD Baby, I can add a bank account, and transfer the money to my card, right from their website...

*now to the real concern*

With CD Baby, they offer their "UPC" barcodes (it comes with extra promotions, like itunes, spotify, amazon music, google play etc...) for $20.. I was believeing about getting a 3rd party barcode for cheaper, from another site, but the promotions do seem tempting...

*on another note*

What does everyone here use for music distribution websites, as well as, do you know of any other sites, that offer direct deposit, like how CD Baby does...

Thanks!

<< Back to Free word - say whatever you like which does not fit under the other topics.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy