Buying some from techtools

Buying some from techtools
Posted on: 03.02.2013 by Mi Gabele
Right, I'm about to spend some money, but still there is some time to be spent
I'm wondering if there will be any discounts, vouchers coming soon/next week on djranking s? I just subscribed to ranking s newsletter and hoping to get some offers sooner or later as there were some already, any of you guys got the feeling of coming some on? Basically I will buy z2 and f1, since there is traktor scratch included, I will sell the code on community as soon as I get one. Trow in the dice!

4_money_dice.ce.jpg
Mi Gabele
Right, I'm about to spend some money, but still there is some time to be spent
I'm wondering if there will be any discounts, vouchers coming soon/next week on djranking s? I just subscribed to ranking s newsletter and hoping to get some offers sooner or later as there were some already, any of you guys got the feeling of coming some on? Basically I will buy z2 and f1, since there is traktor scratch included, I will sell the code on community as soon as I get one. Trow in the dice!

4_money_dice.ce.jpg
Random X
That's it.
Mi Gabele
Sure I'm keeping, this website is second of google for me
Latoria Kavulich
Keep an eye on the newsletter and blog. If there are any discounts coming you will know about it.

<< Back to Free word - say whatever you like which does not fit under the other topics.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy