A track for the "Ladies Night"!!

A track for the "Ladies Night"!!
Posted on: 04.02.2013 by Soila Bathalon
Hey DJ's!

I made this track with producer, Nick Otronic from Germany and the beautiful singer Lara Loft.
I am Nico Collu, the rapper!

I'd love to hear your opinions on the track!!
Check it out:

Thank you!!
Soila Bathalon
Hey DJ's!

I made this track with producer, Nick Otronic from Germany and the beautiful singer Lara Loft.
I am Nico Collu, the rapper!

I'd love to hear your opinions on the track!!
Check it out:

Thank you!!
Piedad Apelian
Yeah pretty much what everyone else has said

the rapper's voice makes me want to punch a baby, its not good
the shirtless guy is scrawny and not the typical jacked backup dancer like most would expect
the girls aren't good dancers, etc etc the video is just like a highschool project (as stated above)

the lyrics are weak and not very provocative, the beat is simple.. like straight from FL Studio samples

the dubstep out of nowhere, wtf... sounded horrible on my K12s, def needs mastering

not trying to hate, but i don't blow wind up peoples asses and make them believe something thats generic is more than just that
Antione Lockney
i mean my opinion doesn't mean much but as an aspiring dj and producer. its not really my cup o tea. i believe it has too much vocals not enough diversity if you catch my drift. try turning down the vocals a little bit and focus more on ear catching stuff. other than that its better than anything i could do. i believe its fine. you should be proud of it and just learn from it
Antoinette Harbst
Track:

Not bad. Nothing great. Basic club-y stuff. Defiantly something I can see some clubs using for ladies evening s. Might need some more mastering on vocals and making the wub wubs louder.

Video:

Looks like a high school computer class project. Girls weren't that great of dancers, and you need more of them with varying dances and way less ass shaking. You my friend are skinnier than I am so please keep your shirt on. Really needed something more going on in the background, it was visually boring when the song is very vibrant.

The entire dubstep drop part in the video is just a big wtf though. First off, just random guy standing there, then red, then girl dancing in what looks like a barn floor, then booty shaking.

<< Back to Free word - say whatever you like which does not fit under the other topics.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy