Melbourne,Australia

Melbourne,Australia
Posted on: 07.02.2013 by Kanesha Corella
alright guys so im just wondering if there is anyone else living in melbourne that would be interested in hooking up and have a mixing session..im also interested in starting a evening somewhere around the city so if anyone is interested hit me up
Cindie Somoza
Originally Posted by sev
Thank you Sir, just checked the line ups for up coming events, well keen for bashmore.
At first I thought you were being plain rude
No problem, yeah it sure can seem like that, haha.
Cindie Somoza
Originally Posted by sev
I'm in perth, but believeing of having a little trip round oz before I go back to England, where's good to go Melbourne?
Brown Alley
Kanesha Corella
alright guys so im just wondering if there is anyone else living in melbourne that would be interested in hooking up and have a mixing session..im also interested in starting a evening somewhere around the city so if anyone is interested hit me up
Shantay Breheny
there are some adventurous places to visit in melbourne for more information you may just check it on google.com
Cindie Somoza
Originally Posted by sev
Thank you Sir, just checked the line ups for up coming events, well keen for bashmore.
No problem, yeah it sure can seem like that, haha.
Ulysses Okelly
Cindie Somoza
Originally Posted by sev
I'm in perth, but believeing of having a little trip round oz before I go back to England, where's good to go Melbourne?
Brown Alley
Ulysses Okelly
Marva Cupid
Yeah I'm in Melbourne, shout me a pm, would love to have a mix with a fellow ranking er

<< Back to Free word - say whatever you like which does not fit under the other topics.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy