Beats headphones ;-) (Not what you might think)!

Beats headphones ;-) (Not what you might think)!
Posted on: 18.02.2013 by Ngoc Ninow
Better than the Dre edition?!?!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21361123739.776532.jpg
Ngoc Ninow
Originally Posted by SquireC
To say the majority of the sites American, this will fall on a non-understanding audience I'd imagine.

As a UK guy. I've already bought my first pair, in the hope that everytime a pair is bought, she gets jabbed in the chest the ugly bi**h.
I'd completely forgot about the fact that this wouldn't hit a UK audience... About ten minutes after I posted it, I realised I probably looked a bit of a knob!
Ngoc Ninow
Better than the Dre edition?!?!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21361123739.776532.jpg
Ngoc Ninow
Originally Posted by SquireC
To say the majority of the sites American, this will fall on a non-understanding audience I'd imagine.

As a UK guy. I've already bought my first pair, in the hope that everytime a pair is bought, she gets jabbed in the chest the ugly bi**h.
I'd completely forgot about the fact that this wouldn't hit a UK audience... About ten minutes after I posted it, I realised I probably looked a bit of a knob!
Lillia Datson
HAHAHAHAHA!

Jim! Andy!.......(cue neck vains standing out) STEVE!
Jonas Hanway

<< Back to Free word - say whatever you like which does not fit under the other topics.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy