New to the forum

New to the forum
Posted on: 19.02.2013 by Alberta Jefferson
Hey, just saying whatsuo to everyone since I just joined. I am into controllerism and right now I use a Traktor S2, Maschine Mikro, a tiny m-audio midi keyboard. The maschine is on ebay for sale, im wanting a traktor F1 and midi fighter, ill be ordering the midi figher pro next friday and hopefully the F1. Anyway nice to meed everyone.P.S o, very new to the scene, got my stuff in early december,
Alberta Jefferson
Hey, just saying whatsuo to everyone since I just joined. I am into controllerism and right now I use a Traktor S2, Maschine Mikro, a tiny m-audio midi keyboard. The maschine is on ebay for sale, im wanting a traktor F1 and midi fighter, ill be ordering the midi figher pro next friday and hopefully the F1. Anyway nice to meed everyone.P.S o, very new to the scene, got my stuff in early december,
Kellie Myrum
It will last till you lose newbie nick. I believe it takes a ten post or so...
Ngoc Ninow
It will stop after a while, it's just to prevent spam. Once your account is fully authorised,it will stop.
Alberta Jefferson
I definitely will, thanks guys. And what is with having to answer all these random questions?
Alease Fitch
Welcome, have fun around here
Kellie Myrum
Welcome aboard!
Ngoc Ninow
Welcome.

Enjoy!

<< Back to Free word - say whatever you like which does not fit under the other topics.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy