Whoa! Olympic Para athlete Oscar Pistorius aka Blade Runner,shoots his girlfriend....

Home :: Free word - say whatever you like which does not fit under the other topics. :: Whoa! Olympic Para athlete Oscar Pistorius aka Blade Runner,shoots his girlfriend....Reply
Whoa! Olympic Para athlete Oscar Pistorius aka Blade Runner,shoots his girlfriend....
Posted on: 14.02.2013 by Lilliana Perris
http://www.iol.co.za/news/crime-cour...dead-1.1469990

DAMN!!!!

This is blowing up MASSIVELY here in South Africa!
HUGE!

I have too many jokes....

His theme song is anything by - Bullet for my Valentine!!!

He is guilty....no leg to stand on.

NO bail....he is a runner.

LOL
Tesha Freudenstein
Originally Posted by Jester
If the shoe fits ...
Judi Sissel
If the shoe fits ...
Yikes...
Tesha Freudenstein
a murder suspect gets bail? sounds like some serious fuckery there ..
and for cheap too!

The court set bail at 1m rand (
Janyce Henningson
Originally Posted by dripstep
Guys, let's have a little respect eh? Allegedly shot his girlfriend, he hasn't been found guilty yet. And this is hardly a topic for general discussion.
It's not alleged, he's given a statement admitting it.
Lin Danek
Guys, let's have a little respect eh? Allegedly shot his girlfriend, he hasn't been found guilty yet. And this is hardly a topic for general discussion.
I've met Oscar, and yes, he seemed like a nice enough guy, albeit a 'niceness' heavily steeped in blatant agression and arrogance. There isn't a South African that was somewhat surprised at his outbursts after being beaten fairly & squarely in London. Taking an overseas reporter that was interviewing him to a shooting range to see his gun collection, somewhat erodes the respect that I had developed for him. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, and have not declared him guilty until proven so. However, he has of late not shown himself to be the national hero I thought he was. Being an internationally recognised athlete unfortunately makes you fair game for discussion on all community s. Our president gave his annual State Of The Nation Address at the opening of parliament on Thursday. More people watched Oscar's drama unfolding than the SONA - go figure.
Lilliana Perris
HAHAHAHAHAHA @ Jono!

Gold bro!

Lin Danek
1st Tiger, then Lance & now Oscar - Nike must stop telling them to "Just Do It".
Lilliana Perris
Yep...and OJ...

Latoria Kavulich
he should hang out wit lance armstrong lolz
Lilliana Perris
Standard bro!

Innocent until proven guilty.

He ain't going no where.

But yeah, pretty much standard hey!

HE does not seem to be getting any added treatment.

His story is half plausible. There are a few grey area's. If he can explain them proper...he will not be found guilty of First Degree Murder.

Problem is...this kind of incident has happened before. Stupid assholes with guns....pulling the trigger to easily.

If it was a mistake or accident...he is a fucking idiot.

If it was real murder...then he is a fucking idiot for believeing he can get away with it.

Either way...he is FUCKED.

The entire South Africa has turned their backs on him. Shame.
Latoria Kavulich
bro is that bail situation standard practise, or some special treatment going on there or what?
Lilliana Perris
Oh please!

Thats not the worst one!

"Oscar wanted a new bathroom door, but his girlfriend was dead against it."

Now that....was the harshest one.

Ouch.
Tesha Freudenstein
If the shoe fits ...
Judi Sissel
If the shoe fits ...
Yikes...
Latoria Kavulich
If the shoe fits ...
Janyce Henningson
Looks like another OJ...
Tesha Freudenstein
and for cheap too!

The court set bail at 1m rand (
Latoria Kavulich
Tesha Freudenstein
he is out on bail at the moment.
Janyce Henningson
It's not alleged, he's given a statement admitting it.
Lin Danek
I've met Oscar, and yes, he seemed like a nice enough guy, albeit a 'niceness' heavily steeped in blatant agression and arrogance. There isn't a South African that was somewhat surprised at his outbursts after being beaten fairly & squarely in London. Taking an overseas reporter that was interviewing him to a shooting range to see his gun collection, somewhat erodes the respect that I had developed for him. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, and have not declared him guilty until proven so. However, he has of late not shown himself to be the national hero I thought he was. Being an internationally recognised athlete unfortunately makes you fair game for discussion on all community s. Our president gave his annual State Of The Nation Address at the opening of parliament on Thursday. More people watched Oscar's drama unfolding than the SONA - go figure.
Yong Aptekar
Rena Estabrook
Hard to believe it was an accident.
Becky Momjian
guy looked like an assshole already,talks of him being paranoid and psychotic and stocking up on weapons are en masse and frankly that is something he can't run from.
Lin Danek
Originally Posted by SlayForMoney
The rumor is she found a guy with legs. He just couldn't walk away from that.
I know, I'm a bad person
Not the worst we've heard - how about - 'he misunderstood his babe when she suggested he take her out for valentine's day'.

There already is a Facebook page covering the whole saga - press feeding fenzy is going on.
Isa Erik
The rumor is she found a guy with legs. He just couldn't walk away from that.

I know, I'm a bad person
Lin Danek
Nike out, Oakley out, latest TV promo pulled (Oscar for the Oscars), weekend in jail. It's all gone SO wrong.
Lillia Datson
Roses are red, violets are glorious. Don't try and surprise Oscar Pistorius.
Lilliana Perris
DAMN!!!! Arrested and charged him now!

Looks like he done it forreal!

WTF!!??!?!

He was on TOP.....why would he do it? Wasn't passion....he had many girls.

Its been building up apparently. Lots of complaints from neighbours of fighting and shouting etc....disturbance.

WOW....
Lilliana Perris
Yep....he is screwed. Been arrested and charged.

WTF

Does not make sense. He was styling....why fuck it up like this? Fit of rage?

Not passion....he was over many chicks....so I am sure he was not crying about this one.

LOL

This will bring him to his knees.......

He has the world at his feet......

Will he bounce back......

"Shot in the dark here" (lol).....but I doubt she was expecting that for Valentines.
Random X
Tragic news... though the puns are hilarious.
Lin Danek
Tragic - I hope this doesn't get ugly. Too many rumours right now.

<< Back to Free word - say whatever you like which does not fit under the other topics.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy