Festivals (UK)

Festivals (UK)
Posted on: 25.02.2013 by Lillia Datson
Wondering what festivals people might be attending this summer.

Ive got planned.....

We are FSTVL
Global Gathering
SW4

And a trip to Ibiza to throw in there as well, if i can get the leave.

Anyone else attending?
Lillia Datson
Originally Posted by backtothefront
Nice, GG always has a great lineup and FSTVL looks excellent too.

I'm going to my local festival, just up the road - Glastonbury - the daddy of Festivals

Also a festival: Freshfields which is down on the South Coast, which I'm also DJing at.

Freshfields eh? I'll have to look it up!

I missed out last year on far too much stuff apart from a last minute ibiza trip, but this year the plan is book ahead, and if i cant make it flog the tickets or get the dosh back on insurance. Too many time last year sat on the weekend of some festival believeing ''i wish id bought tickets now''
Lillia Datson
Originally Posted by MyUsername
Would you recommend Ibiza ? Looking to go on a party holiday with 4 friends somewhere in the mediterranean.
Please note that I am 18 and currently do not have a gf.
Also clubs with dubstep, dnb, deep/tech house, garage would be preferred, or is it top 40 all the way ?

WOOOOOAH, No Top 40 in sight my friend!!

The main thing out there is House, though in recent years its had some more genre's having big evening s. The main strip in san antonio is pretty standard Med holiday resort affair with cheap booze and neon lights, and the main clubs usually have big headliners on rotation throughout the summer. Plus with the boat parties and little raves held all over the place, its a banging place to be going.

The main clubs are extremely expensive mind, if you're drinking.
Lashawn Maycock
Originally Posted by DubluW

Ive got planned.....

We are FSTVL
Global Gathering
SW4

Anyone else attending?

I'm going to my local festival, just up the road - Glastonbury - the daddy of Festivals

Also a festival: Freshfields which is down on the South Coast, which I'm also DJing at.
Lashawn Maycock
Would you recommend Ibiza ? Looking to go on a party holiday with 4 friends somewhere in the mediterranean.
Also clubs with dubstep, dnb, deep/tech house, garage would be preferred, or is it top 40 all the way ?
Hell yeah, definitely recommend Ibiza, no contest for Summer holiday evening life in the World IMHO and definitely not Top40 all the way! Pretty much all genres of Dance music are covered.
Nereida Jasnoch
Originally Posted by neilmcm
Planning on going to Cocoon in The Park and hopefully Ibiza in September
Lillia Datson

Ive got planned.....

We are FSTVL
Global Gathering
SW4

Anyone else attending?
Lillia Datson
Originally Posted by backtothefront

Freshfields eh? I'll have to look it up!

I missed out last year on far too much stuff apart from a last minute ibiza trip, but this year the plan is book ahead, and if i cant make it flog the tickets or get the dosh back on insurance. Too many time last year sat on the weekend of some festival believeing ''i wish id bought tickets now''
Lillia Datson

WOOOOOAH, No Top 40 in sight my friend!!

The main thing out there is House, though in recent years its had some more genre's having big evening s. The main strip in san antonio is pretty standard Med holiday resort affair with cheap booze and neon lights, and the main clubs usually have big headliners on rotation throughout the summer. Plus with the boat parties and little raves held all over the place, its a banging place to be going.

The main clubs are extremely expensive mind, if you're drinking.
Lashawn Maycock
Originally Posted by DubluW

Ive got planned.....

We are FSTVL
Global Gathering
SW4

Anyone else attending?

Lashawn Maycock
Hell yeah, definitely recommend Ibiza, no contest for Summer holiday evening life in the World IMHO and definitely not Top40 all the way! Pretty much all genres of Dance music are covered.
Ngoc Ninow
Im struggling to get abroad this year, and time off work is tough to come by around festival times as its when a lot of people with fmailies are taking time off, but I am hoping to attend Parklife @ Heaton Park in Manchester; got some good dj's lined up for this year, and I heard a lot of good things about it last year... plus I already know that I have that weekend off. WIN!
Nereida Jasnoch
Originally Posted by neilmcm
Lynetta Stanislav

<< Back to Free word - say whatever you like which does not fit under the other topics.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy