Pleasantly surprised at NBA game

Pleasantly surprised at NBA game
Posted on: 26.02.2013 by Valeri Holderness
Was passing through the states last week and I decided to go watch my first nba game (timberwolves and 76ers) through out the game they were displaying this pretty awesome dj spinning live on the screens. i believe his name was mad mardigan or mad margarine or something like that (he was the timberwolves' dj) Anyways, I just thought that it was pretty awesome that they had a great display of djing going on through out the game. I'm not sure if the crowd had an appreciation for it or not, but I personally thought it was SICK that the artform was being displayed in an awesome fashion at an event like this.

Has anyone else been pleasantly surprised by a great display of djing at places where you wouldn't normally expect it?

on a side note, I also learned the hard way what nose bleed seats are. I was under the assumption that they were called nose bleed seats because you are sitting so close to the court that the ball could come hit you in the face and give you a nose bleed. After purchasing a "nose bleed seat" I found out that it means that your so far away from the court that that the higher altitude makes you more prone to a nose bleed
Valeri Holderness
Was passing through the states last week and I decided to go watch my first nba game (timberwolves and 76ers) through out the game they were displaying this pretty awesome dj spinning live on the screens. i believe his name was mad mardigan or mad margarine or something like that (he was the timberwolves' dj) Anyways, I just thought that it was pretty awesome that they had a great display of djing going on through out the game. I'm not sure if the crowd had an appreciation for it or not, but I personally thought it was SICK that the artform was being displayed in an awesome fashion at an event like this.

Has anyone else been pleasantly surprised by a great display of djing at places where you wouldn't normally expect it?

on a side note, I also learned the hard way what nose bleed seats are. I was under the assumption that they were called nose bleed seats because you are sitting so close to the court that the ball could come hit you in the face and give you a nose bleed. After purchasing a "nose bleed seat" I found out that it means that your so far away from the court that that the higher altitude makes you more prone to a nose bleed
Valeri Holderness
@patch, will do

@papo, thats really interesting, thanks for sharing!
Albertina Fay
the Miami Heat were the first to come up with this concept (DJ Irie) (live DJ at an NBA game). I believe DJ Irie has been the official Miami heat DJ since 2000.

It's a pretty neat concept and I'm sure it has been successful, considering the fact that many teams are have their own team DJ.
Brunilda Kora
You should check out DJ Bedz - he's the team DJ for the Denver Nuggets. He is awesome.

<< Back to Free word - say whatever you like which does not fit under the other topics.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy