Looking for future collaborations with anyone in the San Francisco area!

Home :: Free word - say whatever you like which does not fit under the other topics. :: Looking for future collaborations with anyone in the San Francisco area!Reply
Looking for future collaborations with anyone in the San Francisco area!
Posted on: 03.03.2013 by Tessa Gerou
Big fan of deep house, looking for anyone who is looking to work on music as well as collaborate together whether it be mixes, productions etc. Honestly I know there are artists out there trying to find passionate artists to work with, I am honestly just trying to reach out. I live in San Francisco(tenderloin). Anyone interested you can contact me at [email protected]. Seriously just trying to make some music, please help me out lol
Dick Korus
Originally Posted by Oleboi
Big fan of deep house, looking for anyone who is looking to work on music as well as collaborate together whether it be mixes, productions etc. Honestly I know there are artists out there trying to find passionate artists to work with, I am honestly just trying to reach out. I live in San Francisco(tenderloin). Anyone interested you can contact me at [email protected]. Seriously just trying to make some music, please help me out lol
I mix edm and live somewhat around the area and would be happy to put together a mix. Im in need of colabing just to learn some new stuff and because I havent had many opportunities to work together.
Tessa Gerou
Dick Korus
Originally Posted by Oleboi
I mix edm and live somewhat around the area and would be happy to put together a mix. Im in need of colabing just to learn some new stuff and because I havent had many opportunities to work together.

<< Back to Free word - say whatever you like which does not fit under the other topics.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy