Need custom artwork done for your wedding/graduation/birthday/festival/party??

Home :: Free word - say whatever you like which does not fit under the other topics. :: Need custom artwork done for your wedding/graduation/birthday/festival/party??Reply
Need custom artwork done for your wedding/graduation/birthday/festival/party??
Posted on: 03.03.2013 by Florencio Mema
Hey everyone!

So my girlfriend just opened up an Etsy page and is now accepting orders for custom artwork!

She can do a vast range of custom artwork for family portraits, weddings, birthday parties, work events and other social gatherings. She will work with you to make sure you're satisfied with the finished product!

Thanks for checking this out!
Peace and Love!
Florencio Mema
Originally Posted by DJMichaelHavok
wrong community , check out buy/sell
It would appear that way, but my hope is that I can connect an artist with DJs who might be planning their own parties or who need custom artwork in general. Also the buy/sell community is for gear. I'm looking to make collaborations for future events.
Florencio Mema
Hey everyone!

So my girlfriend just opened up an Etsy page and is now accepting orders for custom artwork!

She can do a vast range of custom artwork for family portraits, weddings, birthday parties, work events and other social gatherings. She will work with you to make sure you're satisfied with the finished product!

Thanks for checking this out!
Peace and Love!
Len Lukawski
Nobody mention cauliflowers.
Piedad Apelian
lots of people offer same services on the buy/sell community to include a guy who does 3d graphic logo designs
Florencio Mema
Originally Posted by DJMichaelHavok
It would appear that way, but my hope is that I can connect an artist with DJs who might be planning their own parties or who need custom artwork in general. Also the buy/sell community is for gear. I'm looking to make collaborations for future events.
Piedad Apelian
Lyndon Netzler
Thanks, padi!
Nedra Fresneda
Let's have a fresh start

<< Back to Free word - say whatever you like which does not fit under the other topics.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy