I need help winning a DJ contest! One min. of your time would mean the world to me!

Home :: Free word - say whatever you like which does not fit under the other topics. :: I need help winning a DJ contest! One min. of your time would mean the world to me!Reply
I need help winning a DJ contest! One min. of your time would mean the world to me!
Posted on: 30.01.2013 by Kamala Shpak
I'm neck and neck with someone to DJ a mansion party in Chicago Opening for DJ ROZZ, who many will know if your a Chicago Resident or been around the midwest.

My song "The Don" is tied for first place and I've been battling in out all day with the other guy. So if you have 1 min of time please vote for my Song "The Don" under the name "Hopewell", you can push the vote button five times at once and those five votes would help immensely.

All you have to do is click the link and sign in on Facebook then vote.

It would mean the world to me Please and thank you! Link is Below to vote!

http://womstreet.com/contests/51#.UQnDfOj3qKz

If there's anything you'd like me to vote for you in any contest or just listen to your music feel free to post that as well. DJTT has gotten me off the ground and I thank you for all you input, questions and answers thusfar.

Thank you again
-Andrew
Kamala Shpak
I'm neck and neck with someone to DJ a mansion party in Chicago Opening for DJ ROZZ, who many will know if your a Chicago Resident or been around the midwest.

My song "The Don" is tied for first place and I've been battling in out all day with the other guy. So if you have 1 min of time please vote for my Song "The Don" under the name "Hopewell", you can push the vote button five times at once and those five votes would help immensely.

All you have to do is click the link and sign in on Facebook then vote.

It would mean the world to me Please and thank you! Link is Below to vote!

http://womstreet.com/contests/51#.UQnDfOj3qKz

If there's anything you'd like me to vote for you in any contest or just listen to your music feel free to post that as well. DJTT has gotten me off the ground and I thank you for all you input, questions and answers thusfar.

Thank you again
-Andrew
Carita Allerdings
Voted! Good luck!
Kamala Shpak
Thanks Guys I Appreciate it. Let me know if you ever need the same!!!!!
Charline Dye
Done. Good luck!
Kellie Myrum
Voted! Nice track

<< Back to Free word - say whatever you like which does not fit under the other topics.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy