Thank you NI - this is service beyond expectation.

Home :: Free word - say whatever you like which does not fit under the other topics. :: Thank you NI - this is service beyond expectation.Reply
Thank you NI - this is service beyond expectation.
Posted on: 09.03.2013 by Lin Danek
NI so often comes in for a bit of stick, so here's my good news story. I bought my S4 from DJTT almost 3 years ago. As happy as I was, I always struggled to calibrate the right jog wheel. Recent attempts to do so always failed, as well as my left tempo slider suddenly starting to play up. I took the unit to the South African NI agents for repairs (rather then ship back to DJTT), and was told yesterday that my unit is factory flawed. After providing my proof of purchase from DJTT, I was told that NI will be giving me a brand new S4. Thank you NI, thank you DJTT and thank you Tuerk Technologies. I am gobsmacked to say the least.
Lin Danek
Originally Posted by Landsnark
NI rocks!
I concur
Cortney Chanson
Originally Posted by DubluW
I got a free Scratch pro upgrade from them a few weeks ago, having missed out on the upgrade when i first bought my S4. I sent an email asking for one (with the closing line of 'if you don't ask, you don't get!') and voila, an email saying they'd send me the upgrade and timecode kits for Free!

To be honest i've never had a problem with NI to date.
Wait a sec let me get this straight. You said you wanted the scratch upgrade and they just GAVE it to you? :O
Lin Danek
NI so often comes in for a bit of stick, so here's my good news story. I bought my S4 from DJTT almost 3 years ago. As happy as I was, I always struggled to calibrate the right jog wheel. Recent attempts to do so always failed, as well as my left tempo slider suddenly starting to play up. I took the unit to the South African NI agents for repairs (rather then ship back to DJTT), and was told yesterday that my unit is factory flawed. After providing my proof of purchase from DJTT, I was told that NI will be giving me a brand new S4. Thank you NI, thank you DJTT and thank you Tuerk Technologies. I am gobsmacked to say the least.
Lin Danek
Originally Posted by Landsnark
NI rocks!
I concur
Merlyn Birchfield
NI rocks!
Lin Danek
@ Jess & Tekki - pays to look after your stuff - they were surprised to hear my S4 was 3 years old, and still in such good nick. Guess they could gauge I hadn't abused the unit. Still good of them 'tho.
Cristian Carmona
yeah man, good to hear NI is doing good in the CS dept.
Random X
Great to hear about this one Jono!
Cortney Chanson
Aight haha! Never knew they once gave em out for free.. Wish i knew
Celestine Porebski
I'm just guessing here, but he probably bought the S4 at the time when they were giving out free Scratch upgrades with it and never claimed it back then...
Cortney Chanson
Originally Posted by DubluW
I got a free Scratch pro upgrade from them a few weeks ago, having missed out on the upgrade when i first bought my S4. I sent an email asking for one (with the closing line of 'if you don't ask, you don't get!') and voila, an email saying they'd send me the upgrade and timecode kits for Free!

Wait a sec let me get this straight. You said you wanted the scratch upgrade and they just GAVE it to you? :O
Lillia Datson

<< Back to Free word - say whatever you like which does not fit under the other topics.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy