Nigeria scammers, Wester Union method.

Nigeria scammers, Wester Union method.
Posted on: 26.03.2013 by Mi Gabele
So here is the story, I have posted an add on gumtree (UK's favorite add's website) and then a guy named Yemy Dizzy texted me and asked to reply through email only. We agreed with the price and then he asked my paypal email adress to make a payment. He claimed that transfer has been completed and an additional
Katelyn Hoctor
ive been screwed over by nigerians in the past paying with fake cheques and trying to use western union for item postage claiming it would be
Mi Gabele
So here is the story, I have posted an add on gumtree (UK's favorite add's website) and then a guy named Yemy Dizzy texted me and asked to reply through email only. We agreed with the price and then he asked my paypal email adress to make a payment. He claimed that transfer has been completed and an additional
Katelyn Hoctor
ive been screwed over by nigerians in the past paying with fake cheques and trying to use western union for item postage claiming it would be
Mi Gabele
Katelyn Hoctor
Mi Gabele
Katelyn Hoctor
Mi Gabele
Katelyn Hoctor
Mi Gabele
Maile Dekerlegand
http://www.419eater.com/html/john_boko.htm

akinkwu31.jpg
Katelyn Hoctor
Mi Gabele
Gaynell Rydberg
Sadly, tons of people actually fall for this shit.
Mi Gabele
You should start belevieng, cus there are always logical answer for that. In the first place he did not mentioned anything about Nigeria or western union thing, so I though he is like any other person in UK baiscally. Secondly he revieled where is he from when finally agreed to make a deal. Obvious. Anyways this is my first time when I had a chance to deal with this faggot.
Tamela Batara
Pfffft. ANYBODY who sells ANYTHING to a Nigerian online needs their heads looked at.

I'm not saying they are all bad, but when was the last time you ever heard of a good Nigerian deal happening?

Western Union sales are ALWAYS to be avoided. And anything that requires YOU to pay anything at all.

Can't believe people are still even answering emails from such obvious scammers.
Maile Dekerlegand
http://www.419eater.com/html/john_boko.htm

akinkwu31.jpg
Katelyn Hoctor
Jonathan Chiuchiolo
I'm surprised he didn't ask for your credit card number and expiry so he could 'pay some money into your credit card'. always ensure you use a site that is secure eg 'https://www.someSite.com' and as above all that stuff is untraceable and they disclaimer you before you process so they don't have to recover your money. I work for a bank... you would be surprised how many stupid people fall for it and then expect that the money will be returned.
Dick Korus
NEVER use wire trasfer, money order, cashiers checks or any of that ESPECIALLY when they say they will pay an extra amount of money for you to get it to them. 99 out of 100 times its a dirty faggot trying to rip you off!

<< Back to Free word - say whatever you like which does not fit under the other topics.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy