Amateur producer performs his latest track to confused old people at open mic event

Home :: Free word - say whatever you like which does not fit under the other topics. :: Amateur producer performs his latest track to confused old people at open mic eventReply
Amateur producer performs his latest track to confused old people at open mic event
Posted on: 25.03.2013 by Romelia Stankard
at least that's what I believe is going on, this is the greatest thing i've seen in a while

Libbie Orion
Originally Posted by VanGogo
I believe he was brilliant to hire an age appropriate gogo dancer to get the crowd hype.
+1000
Romelia Stankard
at least that's what I believe is going on, this is the greatest thing i've seen in a while

Neville Forehand
solid track 10/10
Libbie Orion
Originally Posted by VanGogo
I believe he was brilliant to hire an age appropriate gogo dancer to get the crowd hype.
+1000
Charline Dye
Yong Aptekar
Everything about that dude screams douche. At least he brought his heaphones.
Libbie Orion
cant say the guy isnt trying
then again, i have had people come to me asking to do vocals on a track
i listen to the vocals
and its not horrible but its bad.

they ask the opinion. And i give it. (they asked, right?)
and what response do i get? "How can you say that, i been at this Grind for like 15 years!"

and my reply....
do it as long as you want. What ever makes you feel good. Im not telling you to stop but, maybe, this just isnt your creative outlet.
I can try painting canvas and i an terrible at it. Me doing it for 20 years isnt going to make it right.

This guys IS putting in a lot of work apparently and i hope he does get something out of it.
Romelia Stankard
don't forget his soundcloud and that track

https://soundcloud.com/dutchhousemouse2/013-dutch-house-mouse
Random X
Hahahaha, only in Tilburg they would allow this to happen.

If you haven't been able to find it yet, here's his sites:

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/DutchHouseMouse
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dutch-House-Mouse

Apparently:

Born in Breda 27 october 1968 as Arjan Beerens as the son of a carpenter.
Singing all day and listening to artists as Jean-Michelle Jarre and Vangelis f.e. music became more and more part of his life.
Interested in making mixes, remixes he listened every week to Ben Liebrand, a pioneer in DJ-world. After years of just listening music, partying and singing songs in the house just as a hobby , he started making mixes and remixes .
In 2004 it became more and more his thing and people started to know his mixes and remixes he posted all over the internet with different genres as house,trance,club under his alias “DJ Sexa”.
But eventhough music from Paul Kalkbrenner was favorit ..the non-commercial stuf was so mind-exploring and in 2010 he started to make his own tracks as he got inspired as he watched Deadmau5 making some music as he was on Ustream-cam.
It brought him tracks as “Meow Meow” ( inspired on that Deadmau5 show with his cat Professor Meowingtons) and Luna 6, a spacy track that leads you beyond any universum.
These tracks were first made under the alias DJ Sexa , but because of it’s non-commercial sounds he decided to make electronica sounds under a new brand alias “A.F.J.Project”. Also he started making electro-house under his alias ” Dutch House Mouse”.
Christmas 2010 at 25 December his first album was ready and the main thing he wants is to share it with the whole world.
So the Official AFJProject Channel was born on YouTube and the first album “Take It All – A.F.J.Project” FREE DOWNLOAD! bit.ly/ypWgdi saw the light!
Second album “2″ or “Two - A.F.J.Project” FREE DOWNLOAD! bit.ly/y0haoi was released within a month after his first album and 10 januari 2011 it was already web-released!
Hours and hours spend in the studio brought him 1 month later his
3th album “The Beginning - A.F.J.Project” FREE DOWNLOAD! bit.ly/A5UXNd , web-released 26 februari 2011 and
1 month later again another album, named “E.T.C. - A.F.J.Project”(Extra-Terrestrial Contact) FREE DOWNLOAD! bit.ly/vZM0cPwebreleased 30 maart 2011.
But the inspiration machine didn’t come at an end then and at 26 April 2011 his fifth album “Earth & Orbit - A.F.J.Project” FREE DOWNLOAD!bit.ly/zvSNsM was webreleased.
In the week of June the 6th 2011 his track “Cleopatra”entered the Dutch MusicFromNL Top 40 at number 1 !!!
06.06.2011 Web-release Egypt - A.F.J.Project album. FREE DOWNLOAD!bit.ly/wZHUXG
01.09.2011 webrelease “Lingua Sensational - A.F.J.Project.FREE DOWNLOAD!bit.ly/zTDSbP
First week of September already a number 1 track “Carpe Diem” in the MusicFromNL TOP40!!
01.11.2011 : Web-release 1st album Quest4Cheese ! Dutch House Mouse !Check the promo now!!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGtQPko4aeA
11.11.11 Web-release Beauty Inside - A.F.J.Project album Free DOWNLOAD:bit.ly/xc4F3A
15.02.12 Web-release The Originals Vol.1 DJ Sexa FREE DOWNLOAD bit.ly/yzMANF
15.02.12 Web-release I.C.U - A.F.J.Project album: FREE DOWNLOAD :www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6rGu_HppHU
09.05.12 Web-release In Your Brain - A.F.J.Project Album. FREE DOWNLOAD!bit.ly/Jf2HTQ
01.07.12 Official release Death Star – Dutch House Mouse (worldwide release iTunes, Amazon.com, Cdbaby.com , Spotify etc etcitunes.apple.com/nl/artist/dutch-house-mouse/id535465505
Apparently he was playing at Paradox, a cultural pop podium(stage), in Tilburg. Paradox is originaly intended for jazz, noise, rock, brass and other improvisation, hence the older people attending.
(http://www.paradoxtilburg.nl/)
Lilliana Perris
Um....was that his own track?

Ripping off a few WELL KNOWN's there.
Valeri Holderness
so much cringe
Joya Heiberg
That outfit...
Libbie Orion
Lets see how many digs we can take at this guy in a Tosh.0 style!

10 seconds on the clock ..... ^<>^ here we go!

1) I wonder how much his promoter kept from the door cover? Shes the old lady dancing in a red coat.

2) Its an open Mic evening . They were all sitting still waiting for him to perform something.
by 3:13 they changed to "sitting and waiting for the grim reaper to kill them all"

3) When the camera gets to close to him, you can see his performance tool of choice.. i iTunes.

4) The other lady in the front row... most likely his mother, is believeing "this is what i paid all those piano classes for?"

5) So take a close look at his shirt, it has headphones on it, and they are just like the ones on his neck.
but These cataract having oldies just call it "double vision" at this stage.

6) i did a freeze frame on the red coat lady as she was up on stage ( 0:17)
then i zoomed in. Shes holding a Czechoslovakian cowbell

7) I know why the dj is smiling so much. He believes this video is going to tell the world how good he is. But the only thing i see is
he is apparently purchasing his clothes from the "Dj Pauly D" clothing line

and last but most importantly, he is playing at the perfect lounge ever.
its called PARADOX
and what has the English language told us this word means?... take a look...

Raradox:
"an argument that produces an inconsistency, typically within logic or common sense."

<< Back to Free word - say whatever you like which does not fit under the other topics.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy