Looking for a pair of scanners...

Looking for a pair of scanners...
Posted on: 24.03.2013 by Virgina Nihan
Hey guys,

Been a while since I've posted on here. What's up?

I'm a mobile DJ and am looking to purchase a pair of scanning lights within the $300-$500 range for both. I've narrowed it down to the Chauvet Intimidator 100s and the American DJ Comscans. I really liked these because they're portable and fit my budget... anyone have or had any experience with these fixtures? Both are around the same price so it could go either way. I've heard good things about both, but any advice from the DJTT community would be greatly appreciated thanks guys

-dj panda
Virgina Nihan
Hey guys,

Been a while since I've posted on here. What's up?

I'm a mobile DJ and am looking to purchase a pair of scanning lights within the $300-$500 range for both. I've narrowed it down to the Chauvet Intimidator 100s and the American DJ Comscans. I really liked these because they're portable and fit my budget... anyone have or had any experience with these fixtures? Both are around the same price so it could go either way. I've heard good things about both, but any advice from the DJTT community would be greatly appreciated thanks guys

-dj panda
Rick Campora
What about a pair of Martin SCX500 or SCX600, I have some 600s that I believeare pretty neat.

<< Back to Free word - say whatever you like which does not fit under the other topics.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy