Knife Party on their performance style

Knife Party on their performance style
Posted on: 26.03.2013 by Ervin Calvery
Ervin Calvery
Originally Posted by Fultron
Rob Swire and Gareth McGrillen are from pendulum.
Thanks for reminding us!
Neville Forehand
Originally Posted by kelvin5
Yeah. I'm pretty terrible at reading sarcasm through text. Like in every instance there has been sarcasm in this community I have not been able to detect it.

Also that was not sarcasm. lol
Yea, it's alright Sometimes on the internet it's hard to tell if somethings sarcastic
Ervin Calvery
I would say they do more than that. I've listened to their mixes and they are pretty damn good.
Oh, I'm a fan, I just thought it was worth sharing.
Ervin Calvery
Alphonso Deitchman
Haha, Rob picking up the Hardwell sign at 17:00

Not a huge fan of electro but they put on a nice mix.
Jonathan Chiuchiolo
pffft... it's just A --> B mixing! where are all the effects that help them express themselves?

/obvious troll

and yes I know they have a RMX-1000 there, but they aren't raping it.
Ervin Calvery
Originally Posted by Fultron
Rob Swire and Gareth McGrillen are from pendulum.
Thanks for reminding us!
Darron Ambroise
Rob Swire and Gareth McGrillen are from pendulum. I can only imagaine a great show. (With hands in the air like douches as well, they deserve it )
Pam Stolley
umftv must have asked for a ton of money for them to get this on a go pro. that or they just wanted to capture the douchebagerry in full effect. im just impressed they didn't release a cell phone video like everyone else.

Neville Forehand
Yeah. I'm pretty terrible at reading sarcasm through text. Like in every instance there has been sarcasm in this community I have not been able to detect it.

Yea, it's alright Sometimes on the internet it's hard to tell if somethings sarcastic
Debera Renkes

Neville Forehand
Yea, definitely sarcastic

I saw them last summer and they put on a hell of a show with Dillon Francis & Emalkay!
Valeri Millstein
Im a fan, and that sarcasm is great.
Ervin Calvery
I would say they do more than that. I've listened to their mixes and they are pretty damn good.
Oh, I'm a fan, I just thought it was worth sharing.
Debera Renkes

<< Back to Free word - say whatever you like which does not fit under the other topics.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy