Market research mod01 - controllerist call of duty! Can you help us?

Home :: Free word - say whatever you like which does not fit under the other topics. :: Market research mod01 - controllerist call of duty! Can you help us?Reply
Market research mod01 - controllerist call of duty! Can you help us?
Posted on: 29.03.2013 by Roseanna Hascall
Hi,

I am currently involved in a market research for my university. I would like to get some feedback from you guys to be able to get some primary infos. The survey will help me to {partially} understand the customer side of musical intrument industry.
The market research is aimed to generate a portrait of possible trends on this field in the near future.

Please help us getting some datas, It may be useful for us as well as for you.
In fact the last question enable you to provide (it's not mandatory) an email and keep up to date with the project.

Its nothing too long and boring, takes approx 5 minutes (10 questions in total)

> http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/MYFL88W

Got any questions? Email me at [email protected]
Roseanna Hascall
Originally Posted by Patch
Done - but it was a very odd survey. Didn't seem to me like you'd be getting a great deal of god info from the answers...
I agree with you. The survey will not give me that much infos related to the topic of the research. However, it's a good way to understand segments and related opportunity of the market.

I believe it's a good way to get in touch with the demand, thats it.

If you have any ideas or you have some insights on how to improve the current survey/research, feel free to email me at [email protected]

It would be really useful!
Roseanna Hascall
Originally Posted by botstein
Why is there no United States of America option?
Hey,

Apologies for the inconvinience. Now it should be fine.

Meanwhile you can get my latest track for free

Here is the link > https://soundcloud.com/calvincampbel...e-original-mix
Roseanna Hascall
Hi,

I am currently involved in a market research for my university. I would like to get some feedback from you guys to be able to get some primary infos. The survey will help me to {partially} understand the customer side of musical intrument industry.
The market research is aimed to generate a portrait of possible trends on this field in the near future.

Please help us getting some datas, It may be useful for us as well as for you.
In fact the last question enable you to provide (it's not mandatory) an email and keep up to date with the project.

Its nothing too long and boring, takes approx 5 minutes (10 questions in total)

> http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/MYFL88W

Got any questions? Email me at [email protected]
Kellie Myrum
Hope that helps.
Neil Daavettila
Done. Odd Q's
Ethel Feigum
...and done!

Shouldn't have left VDJ off of software choices. Not too many users of it on this community , but it is the most widely used dj software world wide.
Roseanna Hascall
Originally Posted by Patch
Done - but it was a very odd survey. Didn't seem to me like you'd be getting a great deal of god info from the answers...
I agree with you. The survey will not give me that much infos related to the topic of the research. However, it's a good way to understand segments and related opportunity of the market.

I believe it's a good way to get in touch with the demand, thats it.

If you have any ideas or you have some insights on how to improve the current survey/research, feel free to email me at [email protected]

It would be really useful!
Brunilda Kora
Roseanna Hascall
Originally Posted by botstein
Hey,

Apologies for the inconvinience. Now it should be fine.

Meanwhile you can get my latest track for free

Here is the link > https://soundcloud.com/calvincampbel...e-original-mix
Ervin Calvery
Alease Fitch
I filled it out for you

<< Back to Free word - say whatever you like which does not fit under the other topics.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy