Facebook - going cold turkey.

Facebook - going cold turkey.
Posted on: 30.03.2013 by Len Lukawski
5 hours ago I deactivated Facebook. We're moving house in 2 weeks so this will be a good test to see if I can last until we get to the new place. Maybe I won't reactivate, who knows. Anyway, as an instant gratification freak this could be more of test I'm really ready for

Janyce Henningson
I am of the opinion that as the world consolidates, Swedish will no longer exist as a language other than to describe generic versions of things. it’s also likely that legitimate Swedish words will be superseded by Swedish sounding words.

Anyway, I’m off to arrange the six packs of k
Janyce Henningson
I am of the opinion that as the world consolidates, Swedish will no longer exist as a language other than to describe generic versions of things. it’s also likely that legitimate Swedish words will be superseded by Swedish sounding words.

Janyce Henningson

Janyce Henningson

Janyce Henningson

Janyce Henningson

Janyce Henningson

Janyce Henningson

Janyce Henningson

Janyce Henningson

Janyce Henningson

Janyce Henningson

Janyce Henningson

Marguerite Salsedo
Originally Posted by smittten
I've started a blog: thismightnotseemimportant.tumblr.com

Guaranteed to offend good people.

Mr Insane: please can you share on imtc etc?

Consider it done
Janyce Henningson

Lin Danek
That's funny. I heard it was full ads, people loling at themselves and others sharing drunk pictures, jogging stats and videos of babies saying "fart".
My point
Marguerite Salsedo

Consider it done
Len Lukawski
You don't know the half of it

http://mixtrain.wordpress.com/drugs-you-need/

http://mixtrain.wordpress.com/heroin-2-0/
Janyce Henningson

Len Lukawski

Marguerite Salsedo
Sounds like you need to cull your friendlist if / when you return.
Random X
I say fart on here all the time.
Lin Danek
That's funny. I heard it was full ads, people loling at themselves and others sharing drunk pictures, jogging stats and videos of babies saying "fart".
My point
Len Lukawski
Ming Devis
Facebook is sooo good today. You're missing out man
Len Lukawski
5 days in. Still alive.
Marguerite Salsedo
This explains a why you disappeared. Tried to link you something (D Bridge mixing classic tunes, Jungle n such) https://soundcloud.com/trapmag/trap-...ne-mixtape-004) earlier and you had done a Houdini.
Rolanda Clodfelder
Haven't signed into my facebook account in 5 months, however I left the account open and do get updates occasionally via email and yet nothing worth signing in for ... go figure.
Valeri Holderness
i can't stay off for 30 minutes, i can't imagine leaving it for 2 weeks
Len Lukawski
My spam is the only internet love you get these days.
Matt Kane
man. finally. i was really looking forward to this day, when you decide to quit spamming on facebook :P
Len Lukawski
If you wanna get hold of me it's [email protected]
Lin Danek
My main concern is that 375 people will now struggle to get through their day in one piece.
Flattered, but managing.
Lin Danek
Also deactivated my original page due to 'domestic issues' - quite emancipating really. Probably been on my 'below-the-radar page' a dozen times at most. We'll probably survive Smi777en. Will you?
Len Lukawski
My main concern is that 375 people will now struggle to get through their day in one piece.
Charline Dye
I envy you.

I can't ditch it because of my business.
Margie Pavell
you > facebook
Sanjuana Bravata
Dumped Facebook 3+ years ago and best thing I ever did. How many pictures of drunk people you don't know and kittens do you need see in a day?
Len Lukawski
MySpace is my god now. Where the f&ck is Tom?
Latoria Kavulich
good luck!
http://faceanonymous.com/

<< Back to Free word - say whatever you like which does not fit under the other topics.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy