inflatable FAIL

inflatable FAIL
Posted on: 27.03.2013 by Ethel Feigum
Hahahahahahaha

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/83188515/
Janyce Henningson
Originally Posted by sarasin
I believe they were booing the whole situation, not the DJ directly.

Once at 7am, when the club was closing and I had to end my session....I had a chick MOON me!

HAHAHAHAHA
That was me

Didin't you see my balls hanging down?
nayit ruiz jaramillo
Originally Posted by Jayvee
What a shit crowd though, booing at him for something that obviously wasn't his fault...
That's what happens. I got booed once when the fire alarm went off. Like I was responsible for that FFS.

Anyway it was his fault . A laptop on a high stand with nothing between him and the crowd is stupid enough but to then throw a massive inflatable out that was only ever gonna come right back... well that's idiotic. Wouldn't wish it on anyone but he was kinda asking for it don't ya believe.
Gaynell Rydberg
Originally Posted by tekki
That's also one of these showcases for what I don't "like" about placing the laptop on a high laptop standard between you and the crowd.
Unfortunately it doesn't look like he has very much space to place the laptop. Also another reason why I'd love to change my setup to Laptop-less :/

Shit crowd indeed
Ethel Feigum
Hahahahahahaha

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/83188515/
Lilliana Perris
Lol! If was def a chick! Lol
Janyce Henningson
Originally Posted by sarasin

Once at 7am, when the club was closing and I had to end my session....I had a chick MOON me!

HAHAHAHAHA
That was me

Didin't you see my balls hanging down?
Hanna Ridenbaugh
uberstand? solid
Marla Ballan
doesn't the dj booed too ?

i hope the laptop is not broken
Pablo Siske
Just burst my sides laughing... (figuer of speech) that was just brilliant!!! LOL
Lilliana Perris

HAHAHAHAHA
nayit ruiz jaramillo
Originally Posted by Jayvee
What a shit crowd though, booing at him for something that obviously wasn't his fault...
That's what happens. I got booed once when the fire alarm went off. Like I was responsible for that FFS.

Anyway it was his fault . A laptop on a high stand with nothing between him and the crowd is stupid enough but to then throw a massive inflatable out that was only ever gonna come right back... well that's idiotic. Wouldn't wish it on anyone but he was kinda asking for it don't ya believe.
Gaynell Rydberg
Originally Posted by tekki
That's also one of these showcases for what I don't "like" about placing the laptop on a high laptop standard between you and the crowd.
Unfortunately it doesn't look like he has very much space to place the laptop. Also another reason why I'd love to change my setup to Laptop-less :/

Shit crowd indeed
Alease Fitch
Random X
Gaynell Rydberg
So stupid lol.

<< Back to Free word - say whatever you like which does not fit under the other topics.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy