Hitler Finds Out About Deep House

Hitler Finds Out About Deep House
Posted on: 25.02.2013 by Hipolito Scionti
You know the drill with these... it's a good un tho

Margaretta Hebenstreit
Originally Posted by Cybertrash
Wait, Deep House is popular now? I thought it was all about Trap nowadays, when did this happen?
here in europe it happened with klangkarussell and wankelmut. i've been going to clubs playing deephouse for years, but as soon as i heard "sonnentanz" and "one day" both in the same evening at the club i worked as a bartender (top40 and commercial electro all evening ) a part of me died...
Rolanda Clodfelder
Originally Posted by johney
hipsters
?????????

Augustine Mitzen
Wait, Deep House is popular now? I thought it was all about Trap nowadays, when did this happen?
hipsters
Nedra Fresneda
Nope, it goes way too fast. You might want to shake the dust off your minimal records before it hits back next week.
Joya Heiberg
Originally Posted by donstone
I swear if deep house is ruined by bros I will officially quit DJing and give someone all my gear
Then never come to Miami. That shit is on the rise like a tsunami.
Brunilda Kora
20482974.jpg
Hipolito Scionti
Originally Posted by Karlos Santos
At first i thought "Max no, these are always shit" but boy this is bang on the money.

All im getting (at my high street gigs) is:

"Play Latch"
"Play White Noise"
"Play some House, people are really into house"

And they are the cunts that a were previously saying "Play some dubstep man" "Play Bass Cannon"

100% right on the money.
Haha you know that This was actually shared by Disclosure on his FB page, fair play...
Hipolito Scionti
You know the drill with these... it's a good un tho

Emelina Paglia
Just died! Too fucking funny! Good post!
Virgie Igler
I'd say tech house is probably more popular now, not quite deep house
Lillia Datson
Well, i wouldn't knock it because its now popular with 'normal' people

In fact, i ended up in a club last evening that i usually swerve completely as its the average, top 40 playing, douchefilled sweatbox.My Alchoholism got the better of me though and i ended up going, expecting a pants evening . But for 2 hours the DJ changed tack and played lots of Deep/Bassy and somewhat Techy house, and the whole place went from Fist pumping morons to everyone Headbopping, shuffling and grooving about. It was awesome.

Im all for it being popular if it means places play it more.
Margaretta Hebenstreit
here in europe it happened with klangkarussell and wankelmut. i've been going to clubs playing deephouse for years, but as soon as i heard "sonnentanz" and "one day" both in the same evening at the club i worked as a bartender (top40 and commercial electro all evening ) a part of me died...
Rolanda Clodfelder
Originally Posted by johney
hipsters
?????????

Augustine Mitzen
hipsters
Piedad Apelian
saw this the other day, pretty hilarious!

... i feel like im in a bubble of protected space, deep house hasn't even breathed the tiniest of breathes out here
nayit ruiz jaramillo
I don't consider Latch to be deep house anyway.

Obvious statement is obvious.
Nedra Fresneda
Nope, it goes way too fast. You might want to shake the dust off your minimal records before it hits back next week.
Abram Chapo
haha, superb!
Evelyn Navarijo
Julia Hillock
Had only seen the ryanair one previously. this is brilliant

"i'm going to have to change my set" ! classic
Joya Heiberg
Originally Posted by donstone
I swear if deep house is ruined by bros I will officially quit DJing and give someone all my gear
Then never come to Miami. That shit is on the rise like a tsunami.
Oretha Afful
Brunilda Kora
20482974.jpg
Hipolito Scionti
Originally Posted by Karlos Santos
At first i thought "Max no, these are always shit" but boy this is bang on the money.

"Play Latch"
"Play White Noise"

And they are the cunts that a were previously saying "Play some dubstep man" "Play Bass Cannon"

100% right on the money.
Haha you know that This was actually shared by Disclosure on his FB page, fair play...
nayit ruiz jaramillo

"Play Latch"
"Play White Noise"

100% right on the money.
Augustine Mitzen

<< Back to Free word - say whatever you like which does not fit under the other topics.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy