Got Bored One Evening So...

Got Bored One Evening So...
Posted on: 03.04.2013 by Jeffrey Akinsanya
I converted my desktop in to a hackingtosh (legally i already own osx)
really impressed its got 1 minor problem when i restart it crashes then i restart again then it works.

Jeffrey Akinsanya
Originally Posted by Karlos Santos
Actually, it is breaking the EULA even if you own the OSX disks. Jus sayin'... Its not a grey area, it is not legal.

Like I say, I'm jus sayin. Not looking for a discussion

2. Permitted License Uses and Restrictions.
A. Standard and Preinstalled Apple Software License. Subject to the terms and conditions of this License,unless you obtained the Apple Software from the Mac App Store or under a volume license, maintenance orother written agreement from Apple, you are granted a limited, non-exclusive license to install, use and runone (1) copy of the Apple Software on a single Apple-branded computer at any one time. For example, thesestandard single-copy license terms apply to you if you obtained the Apple Software preinstalled on Apple-branded hardware.
you wanna delete this thread then?

( it does share some of the apple components as in its intel i5)
nayit ruiz jaramillo
Originally Posted by MRG12EG
(legally i already own osx)
Actually, it is breaking the EULA even if you own the OSX disks. Jus sayin'... Its not a grey area, it is not legal.

A. Standard and Preinstalled Apple Software License. Subject to the terms and conditions of this License,unless you obtained the Apple Software from the Mac App Store or under a volume license, maintenance orother written agreement from Apple, you are granted a limited, non-exclusive license to install, use and runone (1) copy of the Apple Software on a single Apple-branded computer at any one time. For example, thesestandard single-copy license terms apply to you if you obtained the Apple Software preinstalled on Apple-branded hardware.
Jeffrey Akinsanya
I converted my desktop in to a hackingtosh (legally i already own osx)
really impressed its got 1 minor problem when i restart it crashes then i restart again then it works.

Yong Aptekar
Apple branded...

Throw an apple sticker on it
Jeffrey Akinsanya
update sold the hackingtosh bought a mac mini lol

im 100% apple now
Gaynell Rydberg
Rofl... This is why I hate Apple.
Jeffrey Akinsanya
Originally Posted by Karlos Santos

you wanna delete this thread then?

( it does share some of the apple components as in its intel i5)
nayit ruiz jaramillo
Originally Posted by MRG12EG
(legally i already own osx)

<< Back to Free word - say whatever you like which does not fit under the other topics.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy