Do you use your dj name on djtt?

Do you use your dj name on djtt?
Posted on: 09.04.2013 by Hanna Ridenbaugh
Just was wondering do people use their actual dj name on djtt or something else? If you don't use your dj name, why is that? Are you fairly famous or worried people will see what you post?
Matt Kane
PS: yes i use my dj name on djtt, on facebook and anywhere else, where my real name shouldn
Matt Kane
PS: yes i use my dj name on djtt, on facebook and anywhere else, where my real name shouldn
Matt Kane
Matt Kane
Matt Kane
Matt Kane
Random X
Originally Posted by Diskobeep
in some way it is! But i'm not famous at all...
My dj-name is BEEP. And before that, I was Nightrash (I was a one of that dj-trio)
NightTrash... waitaminute... didn't you used to be on aboutDJ as well?

And yeah.. I used to spin as tekki, that was until a few years back.
Ervin Calvery
I use my real name all of the time.

Originally Posted by hellnegative
I use one of my 3 Aliases. HellNegative (DNB, Breaks, HardCore), Ascend (Hip Hop, Trip Hop, Turntablism, Jungle), Tony Lonez (Moombah, Top 40, Club, Electro)
How does anyone know who you are? How do you own and keep track of so much music? I'm impressed.
Caleb Demillo
I used my real name, which is also my DJ name. How boring.
Johnie Ranges
yes.
Toya Spor
No DJ name.. yet. I believe the name "protocol" is already taken. :P
Len Lukawski
Mine started as an IRC alias back in 97. At that time I used to play under TIO. Not remotely famous or even noteworthy for that mater. These days I use SmiTTTen or FatterAgnus. I write under SmiTTTen for DJTT. I write for my day job under my real name.
Random X
Yups, I'm trying to get the musical alias uncoupled of my real name as well.
Matt Kane
Ethel Feigum
I always use this as my name online. Comes from a punk band I've played in since highschool called Rude Intoxicant. I use my real name as my dj name, because it's Jake Lake, and that's what everyone calls me anyway.
Random X
Originally Posted by Diskobeep
My dj-name is BEEP. And before that, I was Nightrash (I was a one of that dj-trio)
NightTrash... waitaminute... didn't you used to be on aboutDJ as well?

And yeah.. I used to spin as tekki, that was until a few years back.
Dannie Dimora
Yes, i use polygon as my dj name. However, i mainly play in a duo, our name's epileptric, so i'm more known as that
Delila Vandommelen
I got it changed to this, which I used for maybe two gigs. I always play in a duo now, so that doesn't matter, people always ask my own dj name and I say "uhhh.... I don't have one". Soundcloud's renamed to a variant of my real name (which is pretty techno-friendly), shame I can't change it on mixcloud... so few followers I could start over I suppose
Emelina Chillson
I play Underground, Club, and corporate events here in town. Ive been collecting music since I was 12.
Ervin Calvery
I use my real name all of the time.

Originally Posted by hellnegative
I use one of my 3 Aliases. HellNegative (DNB, Breaks, HardCore), Ascend (Hip Hop, Trip Hop, Turntablism, Jungle), Tony Lonez (Moombah, Top 40, Club, Electro)
How does anyone know who you are? How do you own and keep track of so much music? I'm impressed.
Emelina Chillson
Ngoc Ninow
I do, but I only found my DJ name when I picked my user name on here
Augustine Mitzen
yeah i do.

thought about changing it a few times, but i really can't come up with anything and i'm too used to this aswell
Latoria Kavulich
yep
Georgie Lukowiak
DJ Name = Swede Dreams
DJTT Name = SwedeDreams

Easy as that!
Hanna Ridenbaugh
Suppose its just the trolls who use a pseudo name.
Nedra Fresneda
I use the same username I use pretty much everywhere, no reason other than that, nothing to hide when you are spamming links in your sig
Jorge Furber
I go by J
Palma Hanslip
When on posters i just go by name Liam Youngson but most people know me by my user name also.
Federico Vilas
definitely not famous but using my real dj name Liquit...i'm from atlanta hence the ATL... I used to break dance and my buddy came up with it b/c my first name is Tim and I used to rave back in the day...
Emelina Paglia
Not famous, but I'm using my username as my DJ name.
Debera Renkes
When I made my account, I wasn't too sure on my DJ name so I just used my first name and my jersey number.
My DJ name is Roarshack
Renate Mayeur
Alease Fitch
Jayvee is the name I DJ with as well
Libbie Orion
my dj name is Dj Liqid Touch (yes without the letter U in it)
i did that years ago when it was called Liquid dancing. then it quickly changed to "raving"
it was that era in Brooklyn.

Never the less, plenty of promoters and print companies keep spelling it wrong, as if i sent them a type-o
Its always a hassle because instead of taking 2 seconds to read something, they just want to use auto-correct.

My username here however is that of my website. Its very much fits my feel for music.
anti FM radio
I would also join as Dj Liqid Touch but then i too would have a DOPPELGANGER
Hanna Ridenbaugh
Are you famous?
Joya Heiberg
^ doppelganger
Matt Kane
my dj name is bassgoesbark!

Hanna Ridenbaugh
Will the real Ed Paris please stand up! Lol
Joya Heiberg
No. My actual DJ name is Ed Paris. I use a doppelganger.

<< Back to Free word - say whatever you like which does not fit under the other topics.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy