SimCity

SimCity
Posted on: 26.04.2013 by Doreen Schurle
Boredom == Mega blocks, mega highways, Mega City One.

Doreen Schurle
Originally Posted by Karlos Santos
"put that fucking iPad down and look at this table plan"
Tell her it's a wedding simulator, and you're just laying out the venue :P
nayit ruiz jaramillo
Originally Posted by mdcdesign
SimCity 2000, for me, was the pinnacle of the series
Yeah totally. That was probably the last time/version I played it.

As I say, only just started with the new iPad version so I'll see how it goes but to be honest I am TOTALLY addicted to Fifa2013 so nothing else gets much of a look in at the moment, including my job, my car, my family and my impending wedding.

Doreen Schurle
Jebus Cripes ...!!!

I've just started with SimCity on the iPad. My city is less than impressive at the moment.

Not played SimCity for donkeys years.
The new version (the one I'm using atm) is broken beyond belief. That city has a population of 170k, but if you look at it, it's TINY. Physically, the map size is smaller than most towns in the UK with populations of like.... 10k max. The ONLY way you can get a "city" population is by cranking the density as high as possible... but there's no real room for separating out residential/commercial/industrial.

Traffic system is utterly broken, cars and buses do ridiculous things (clumping, ALL taking the longest possible route, ignoring paths with far less traffic - which is highly unrealistic; in real life if you see a traffic jam you find another way around), etc etc. Very few things make sense in it tbh

Doreen Schurle
Boredom == Mega blocks, mega highways, Mega City One.

Augustine Mitzen
i'm on the openTTD hype myself, want to give this a go though
Doreen Schurle
Sherrell Dargenio
Nothing will ever top Sim City 4. This new one pales in comparison.
nayit ruiz jaramillo
Damn, why didn't I believe of that... although yelling "Yes, take that United scum" might give me away.
Doreen Schurle
Tell her it's a wedding simulator, and you're just laying out the venue :P
Tamela Batara
Ha ha ha. I've only ever played sim city 2000. Maybe I should try a newer one.
nayit ruiz jaramillo
Originally Posted by mdcdesign
Yeah totally. That was probably the last time/version I played it.

As I say, only just started with the new iPad version so I'll see how it goes but to be honest I am TOTALLY addicted to Fifa2013 so nothing else gets much of a look in at the moment, including my job, my car, my family and my impending wedding.

Doreen Schurle
Jebus Cripes ...!!!

I've just started with SimCity on the iPad. My city is less than impressive at the moment.

The new version (the one I'm using atm) is broken beyond belief. That city has a population of 170k, but if you look at it, it's TINY. Physically, the map size is smaller than most towns in the UK with populations of like.... 10k max. The ONLY way you can get a "city" population is by cranking the density as high as possible... but there's no real room for separating out residential/commercial/industrial.

Traffic system is utterly broken, cars and buses do ridiculous things (clumping, ALL taking the longest possible route, ignoring paths with far less traffic - which is highly unrealistic; in real life if you see a traffic jam you find another way around), etc etc. Very few things make sense in it tbh

nayit ruiz jaramillo
Jebus Cripes ...!!!

<< Back to Free word - say whatever you like which does not fit under the other topics.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy