need opinions on a dj name

need opinions on a dj name
Posted on: 27.04.2013 by Sherell Hubiak
Ive been believeing for a while on a dj name for myself and i have the word evolution stuck in my head. Do you guys believe that this name is way too common? I did do a search for it, and there are a few of those names out there. I do really like the name. I was trying to come up with some variations of this name. Any ideas? I would also like to incorporate that name Into a company name. any suggestions?
Emelina Chillson
Originally Posted by mdcdesign
I tossed the notion of "DJ Ballsack" around for a while before discarding it, so it's available if you want it.
Dj Itchy Ballsack and the Claps Live from Clementia.
Ervin Calvery
Originally Posted by hellnegative
Call yourself DJ TBA and watch the confusion.
That's not bad. It reminds me of the kids that voted to call our fifth-grade soccer team "Themselves," so that on the bracket it would always say something like "The Bengal Tigers vs. Themselves."
Sherell Hubiak
Ive been believeing for a while on a dj name for myself and i have the word evolution stuck in my head. Do you guys believe that this name is way too common? I did do a search for it, and there are a few of those names out there. I do really like the name. I was trying to come up with some variations of this name. Any ideas? I would also like to incorporate that name Into a company name. any suggestions?
Doreen Schurle
DJ Tonguepunch?
Debera Renkes
I would say evolution is too generic.
Margie Pavell
Evolution used to be one of the biggest producers around.

Tesha Freudenstein
DJ Flange-A-Lot
Emelina Chillson
Originally Posted by mdcdesign
I tossed the notion of "DJ Ballsack" around for a while before discarding it, so it's available if you want it.
Dj Itchy Ballsack and the Claps Live from Clementia.
Doreen Schurle
Ervin Calvery
Originally Posted by hellnegative
That's not bad. It reminds me of the kids that voted to call our fifth-grade soccer team "Themselves," so that on the bracket it would always say something like "The Bengal Tigers vs. Themselves."
Augustine Mitzen
DJ 100% wet
Emelina Chillson
Emelina Paglia
I'd go with something that when people hear the name they can relate it with you. What are your nicknames, from friends, family and especially acquaintances? Work around that. I'm personally not a fan of DJ names that are words and don't sound like names, but that's just my opinion. Go with what you like.
Sherell Hubiak
How much do you believe djing will evolve in 12 years.... the name fits that, I believe.
Libbie Orion
would yuo still want to be using that name 12 years from now as a dj?

maybe thats what you should believe about

<< Back to Free word - say whatever you like which does not fit under the other topics.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy