Portable DVS

Portable DVS
Posted on: 06.05.2013 by Charline Dye
image.jpg
So nicely done. Saw this on FB thought it was worth sharing.
Delila Vandommelen
Originally Posted by Polygon
Here's an idea: put vibration-sensitive gear half a meter from 3 high powered 12 inch subwoofers. Now that's smart!
Maybe he's found the best damping solution ever. I dunno, maybe those plastic stantons are filled with concrete?
nayit ruiz jaramillo
Originally Posted by sarasin
HAHAHA...Karlos said DOPE!

Thought it would be more in the lines of ..."Smashing old chap!" or "Jollly Good Show".

Since when have I been 'typically English'..? Well, apart from my obsession with the weather...!!!
Charline Dye
image.jpg
So nicely done. Saw this on FB thought it was worth sharing.
Delila Vandommelen
Originally Posted by Polygon
Here's an idea: put vibration-sensitive gear half a meter from 3 high powered 12 inch subwoofers. Now that's smart!
Maybe he's found the best damping solution ever. I dunno, maybe those plastic stantons are filled with concrete?
Dannie Dimora
Delila Vandommelen
Where's the matching floor mat? Because obviously, you've gotta be on your knees to even touch the gear
Lilliana Perris
HAHAHA....I remember that episode!

Was classic!
nayit ruiz jaramillo
Originally Posted by sarasin

Thought it would be more in the lines of ..."Smashing old chap!" or "Jollly Good Show".

Since when have I been 'typically English'..? Well, apart from my obsession with the weather...!!!
Yong Aptekar
Sweet! I believe Pimp My Ride did an episode where they set up the dudes DJ gear into his car. Gotta get some hydros in there to make that needle jump haha
Lilliana Perris
It is sick however....damn!
Lilliana Perris

nayit ruiz jaramillo
That's dope.
Javier Rowinsky
damn that MPC is hangin off the edge!

<< Back to Free word - say whatever you like which does not fit under the other topics.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy