Audio Interface help

Audio Interface help
Posted on: 13.05.2013 by Erich Vallabhaneni
Hey guys, its been awhile since i've been on this site but I knew you guys could help me out. I'm putting together a home studio for production of my own tracks and things of that nature, and was wondering what kind of audio interface would I need for a 49 key keyboard and maschine using Ableton? I just use my S4's audio interface when DJ'ing and using the maschine but this is gonna be just going to studio monitors and will be stationary. Thanks guys!
Erich Vallabhaneni
Hey guys, its been awhile since i've been on this site but I knew you guys could help me out. I'm putting together a home studio for production of my own tracks and things of that nature, and was wondering what kind of audio interface would I need for a 49 key keyboard and maschine using Ableton? I just use my S4's audio interface when DJ'ing and using the maschine but this is gonna be just going to studio monitors and will be stationary. Thanks guys!
Erich Vallabhaneni
thanks a ton man!
Nereida Jasnoch
I decided on a Saffire PRO 24 from Focusrite.
http://community .djranking s.com/showthread.php?t=70199

<< Back to Free word - say whatever you like which does not fit under the other topics.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy