EDC Chicago Who's Going?

EDC Chicago Who's Going?
Posted on: 15.05.2013 by Tommy Thiner
I am tying the knot June 22, 2013 and have the sickest bachelor party coming up next weekend being held at Joliet Raceway. That's right EDC Chicago. Would love to meet up with any fellow DJTechToolers @ the event to say whats up and rage our faces off!!! Hope to see many of you there!
Tommy Thiner
Originally Posted by MWagner
Have fun. IMHO it was pretty shitty of them to come into the midwest and date stomp on an established festival like this,
Couldn't agree more with both Movement in Detroit and Summer Camp in Chillicothe.
Tommy Thiner
I am tying the knot June 22, 2013 and have the sickest bachelor party coming up next weekend being held at Joliet Raceway. That's right EDC Chicago. Would love to meet up with any fellow DJTechToolers @ the event to say whats up and rage our faces off!!! Hope to see many of you there!
Lilliana Perris
Looks like you on your own mate!

Tommy Thiner
Last day of work! Sad that no one on here is going to be attending really wanted to meet some DJTTers
Tommy Thiner
Bump for EDC week & also their cant honestly be no one going from this site cmon folks where ya at?
Tommy Thiner
Originally Posted by MWagner
Have fun. IMHO it was pretty shitty of them to come into the midwest and date stomp on an established festival like this,
Couldn't agree more with both Movement in Detroit and Summer Camp in Chillicothe.
Werner Bile
Tommy Thiner
This time next Friday I'll be on my way to Chi-Town!!!
Tommy Thiner
That should be a good time never been to Canada
Nia Amed
I'm heading to Toronto for Digital Dreams two weeks after so no EDC for me.
Tommy Thiner
Where's everyone coming from? Camping? Hotel?

<< Back to Free word - say whatever you like which does not fit under the other topics.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy