Best place to go on a party holiday ? (Ibiza, lloret de mar, ... ?)

Home :: Free word - say whatever you like which does not fit under the other topics. :: Best place to go on a party holiday ? (Ibiza, lloret de mar, ... ?)Reply
Best place to go on a party holiday ? (Ibiza, lloret de mar, ... ?)
Posted on: 25.05.2013 by Nereida Jasnoch
So myself and three other friends want to go on a trip to someplace near the mediterranean this summer.
The main goal is to go party every evening .

What country/town would be ideal for this ? We 'd prefer to go to an upcoming lesser known town instead of an established one.

Please share your own experiences.
How were the girls, how was the beer, the music, etc.
Ulysses Okelly
Originally Posted by Nicky H
Exactly - 18 is perfect, you'll have such a laugh.
i was 21 and felt young while i was there, it isn't perfect, but it wasn't enough to put me off.
If you are after a lads on tour style holiday, go somewhere like magaluf or zante, nobody likes the divs that go to ibiza and act up
Janyce Henningson
Originally Posted by Patch
18-19 is perfect for Ibiza.

So is 20-30, and 30-40, and 40+.

I'm not lying.
Originally Posted by kooper1980
Agreed!
Kristofer Krauel

I'm not lying.
Agreed!
Isa Erik
Originally Posted by Volpe
ever considered going to malta?
crowd about your age, club entries for free almost everywhere and some nice underground clubs (can't remember the names but we found 2 techno-clubs next to the "standard" top40 ones)
also, drinks inside the clubs are cheap, people are nice and the island itself is very beatufiul, a lot to discover during daytime.
there are lots of language-schools on the island so there are many students there who visit with their whole school, which means the male-female-ratio is always quite good
when i was there i was lucky enough to catch faithless playing live on an openair stage with an awesome firework-show at the end, one of the best evening s ever
^^this

or croatia (totally biased )
Nga Mcquarter
Originally Posted by MyUsername
Yea I believe Salou might be really awesome. Are all the clubs top40 or are there other things as well ?
I don't really know (i'm too young for clubbing xD) I know there are a lot of top 40 clubs but I believe there's also a tech house scene with festivals and stuff, however the music and the ambient are anyway epics
Nereida Jasnoch
Without a doubt the best place to party in the Med is Ibiza!! IMHO nowhere else even comes close.
We're all 18-19, we 're afraid Ibiza might draw a slightly older crowd.
Nereida Jasnoch
So myself and three other friends want to go on a trip to someplace near the mediterranean this summer.
The main goal is to go party every evening .

What country/town would be ideal for this ? We 'd prefer to go to an upcoming lesser known town instead of an established one.

Please share your own experiences.
How were the girls, how was the beer, the music, etc.
Lillia Datson
If you're after a ''my first holiday'' experience then try Magaluf, Zante or malia. Cheap drinks, crap music and girls with loose morals and questionable IQ's plied with cheap cocktails leads to some debauched antics to say the least! They all follow the same format with a quarter mile strip of Neon lit bars selling booze for stupidly cheap prices.

If you're after a more hendonistic experience then ibiza is the way to go. You can't beat watching the sunset at cafe mambo whilst everyone applauds and the music changes tacks and bangs out across the beach, or getting a tiger skin paint job on you're arm an raving away in the Zoo at Zooproject. San antonio has a strip but with better music, and there's a lot more to see around the place, such as the boat parties and Bora Bora beach during the day.

Bottom line, if you like proper clubbing and have a hit list of DJ's you want to see go ibiza. If you want to piss your paper route money up the wall and get blind drunk and sand down a girl with hoop earrings go the other places!

If you do go malia etc stay the hell away from the rep guided holidays. I came back from a tour of Afghanistan a couple of years ago and the platoon and i signed up to one. For all the crap the reps spouted about how 'insane' the evening s would be with them they certainly couldn't deliver and we ended up running it for them!
Ulysses Okelly
Originally Posted by Nicky H
i was 21 and felt young while i was there, it isn't perfect, but it wasn't enough to put me off.
If you are after a lads on tour style holiday, go somewhere like magaluf or zante, nobody likes the divs that go to ibiza and act up
Janyce Henningson

I'm not lying.
Agreed!
Kristofer Krauel

I'm not lying.
Agreed!
Brunilda Kora

I'm not lying.
Isa Erik
Originally Posted by Volpe
crowd about your age, club entries for free almost everywhere and some nice underground clubs (can't remember the names but we found 2 techno-clubs next to the "standard" top40 ones)
also, drinks inside the clubs are cheap, people are nice and the island itself is very beatufiul, a lot to discover during daytime.
there are lots of language-schools on the island so there are many students there who visit with their whole school, which means the male-female-ratio is always quite good
when i was there i was lucky enough to catch faithless playing live on an openair stage with an awesome firework-show at the end, one of the best evening s ever
^^this

or croatia (totally biased )
Hank Guidas
Malta ftw. Only been on casual vacations, but the Island is super nice. Don't know about any clubs, sadly
Margaretta Hebenstreit
Nga Mcquarter
Originally Posted by MyUsername
Yea I believe Salou might be really awesome. Are all the clubs top40 or are there other things as well ?
I don't really know (i'm too young for clubbing xD) I know there are a lot of top 40 clubs but I believe there's also a tech house scene with festivals and stuff, however the music and the ambient are anyway epics
Nereida Jasnoch
Without a doubt the best place to party in the Med is Ibiza!! IMHO nowhere else even comes close.
We're all 18-19, we 're afraid Ibiza might draw a slightly older crowd.
Kristofer Krauel
Nereida Jasnoch
Nga Mcquarter
I live in Barcelona and I know the ambient at evening is pretty cool: there is Opium Mar, a evening club in the beach, where they bring every famous electro/prog DJ of the mainstream scene (kinda Avicii, R3hab, Nicky Romero, etc etc). I don't believe Lloret is too far from BCN, and Salou is also pretty dope for partying, so if you come to Catalonia, you'll have much fun!
Dedra Kreinbring
Napa. If you are a huge guy with tattoos you will fit in well.

<< Back to Free word - say whatever you like which does not fit under the other topics.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy