UK DJTT group

UK DJTT group
Posted on: 09.04.2013 by Ngoc Ninow
Hi All,

Ive created a group for all of us UK based members of DJTT (Ive searched and couldn't find one, but if there is one already that I havent found, then please feel free to mock me) , just thought it would be cool for us all to be able to share information on gigs, events etc etc.

All welcome. Bring tea and cake.

Peace Out
Ngoc Ninow
Originally Posted by magnificentbutcher
Im in!

went to field day last weekend the bugged out tent was as follows

Seth Troxler
Jacques Greeene (Live)
Daphni
Hessle Audio DJ's (Ben UFO, Pangaea, Pearson Sound)
Disclosure (Live)
Julio Bashmore
TNGHT (Live)

was a cracking day, then no other than four tet at the afterparty playing a well bass heavy set.

planned to go to secret sundaze the following day but couldnt handle it.....getting old i believe

Jack from London
Errrrrm...... Saaawwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

Magnificentbutcher and BFLY, you should have invites to the group now :-)
Ngoc Ninow
Originally Posted by Big Panda
I like the idea, specially seen as none of my mates DJ.
None of mine do either, and its kinda tough to talk about it with them without them getting severely bored when I get all tekkie on them! You should find the group in the "groups" section, strangely enough! Come on in!
Ngoc Ninow
Hi All,

Ive created a group for all of us UK based members of DJTT (Ive searched and couldn't find one, but if there is one already that I havent found, then please feel free to mock me) , just thought it would be cool for us all to be able to share information on gigs, events etc etc.

All welcome. Bring tea and cake.

Peace Out
Ngoc Ninow
Originally Posted by magnificentbutcher
Im in!

Seth Troxler
Jacques Greeene (Live)
Daphni
Disclosure (Live)
Julio Bashmore
TNGHT (Live)

was a cracking day, then no other than four tet at the afterparty playing a well bass heavy set.

planned to go to secret sundaze the following day but couldnt handle it.....getting old i believe

Jack from London
Errrrrm...... Saaawwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

Magnificentbutcher and BFLY, you should have invites to the group now :-)
Dedra Kreinbring
Really jealous of that! sounds like my ideal line up. Got some of those pleasures at Hideout in a few weeks
Billi Gedraitis
Im in!

Seth Troxler
Jacques Greeene (Live)
Daphni
Disclosure (Live)
Julio Bashmore
TNGHT (Live)

Jack from London
Lawana Spratlen
yo
Ngoc Ninow
Just a quick bump for this. I'm trying to gather as many of us I can when I see you all posting and can't get to everyone! Leave a quick reply here if you want in and I'll get it sorted.

TA.
Ngoc Ninow
Originally Posted by Big Panda
None of mine do either, and its kinda tough to talk about it with them without them getting severely bored when I get all tekkie on them! You should find the group in the "groups" section, strangely enough! Come on in!
Dedra Kreinbring

<< Back to Free word - say whatever you like which does not fit under the other topics.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy