Just venting....

Just venting....
Posted on: 29.05.2013 by Sherell Hubiak
I've been a Android user for as long as Android been out.... I loved the Touch OSC App but was disappointed with the limitations the Android Version of touch osc had to offer, compared to the I pad IOS version. Last weekend I made the big Switch over to I pad and couldn't wait to get Touch OSC up and running with a nice custom layout. I've waited a long time for an update of the app with Android and gave up believeing the developer gave up on it. Now, come to find out last evening there's an update for Touch OSC for android that has ALL the options of the IOS!!WTH!!!I swear I have the worst luck!! All this waiting and within days of getting the I pad, Android gets the BIG update!
Johnetta Olewine
Originally Posted by dml productions
I've been a Android user for as long as Android been out.... I loved the Touch OSC App but was disappointed with the limitations the Android Version of touch osc had to offer, compared to the I pad IOS version. Last weekend I made the big Switch over to I pad and couldn't wait to get Touch OSC up and running with a nice custom layout. I've waited a long time for an update of the app with Android and gave up believeing the developer gave up on it. Now, come to find out last evening there's an update for Touch OSC for android that has ALL the options of the IOS!!WTH!!!I swear I have the worst luck!! All this waiting and within days of getting the I pad, Android gets the BIG update!
Thats a really tough first world problem man.
Sherell Hubiak
Johnetta Olewine
Originally Posted by dml productions
Thats a really tough first world problem man.
Mi Gabele
Thumbs up for Audiophile.
Dorla Itow
Give the phone up and be a free spirt
Judi Sissel
Return?
Rena Estabrook
I don't blame you. I'd be miffed as well.
Carisa Ridgel
As much as I am not an iOS user myself, just try and look on the positive side and take advantage of AppStore specific apps, as far as I know they got a much better deal in terms of audio apps than Android. Also, I know the feel, things like that happen to me all the time, I try not to take it too seriously

<< Back to Free word - say whatever you like which does not fit under the other topics.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy