Psy-Heads help me out please?:)

Psy-Heads help me out please?:)
Posted on: 10.06.2013 by Margaretta Hebenstreit
hey guys
sure there are some psytrance/progressive djs up in here so i am calling for your broad genre-knowledge
i'm looking for tracks that do not have the the classical melodic 140 bpm stuff but do have classic pys-basslines. i would like to add them to my techno crate and drop some pumping sounds from the likes of this into my set:

just like psy-trance, but without the "trance" mainly

thanks
Evita Mockel
Originally Posted by Volpe
yeah i know perfect stranger, posted 2 of his songs in my OP and @Jester: thx, found some nice stuff
I just saw the original producer not the remixer and I never listened to them. My apologies, if I believe of anyone else I'll let you know.
Margaretta Hebenstreit
hey guys
sure there are some psytrance/progressive djs up in here so i am calling for your broad genre-knowledge
i'm looking for tracks that do not have the the classical melodic 140 bpm stuff but do have classic pys-basslines. i would like to add them to my techno crate and drop some pumping sounds from the likes of this into my set:

just like psy-trance, but without the "trance" mainly

thanks
Evita Mockel
Originally Posted by Volpe
yeah i know perfect stranger, posted 2 of his songs in my OP and @Jester: thx, found some nice stuff
I just saw the original producer not the remixer and I never listened to them. My apologies, if I believe of anyone else I'll let you know.
Margaretta Hebenstreit
Evita Mockel
Check out Perfect Stranger. A lot (not all) of his stuff is slower and fits the psy-techno sound. Check out the album "Leap of Faith" on Iboga, it came out late last year. Happy hunting!
Margaretta Hebenstreit
Will check out, thanks a lot
Latoria Kavulich
http://www.ektoplazm.com/label/panzar-produktionz might be right up your alley
Lilliana Perris
Ektoplazm also have a lot of free stuff.
Latoria Kavulich
check out some labels like Iboga, Iono, Blue Tunes for a start. Happy hunting
Margaretta Hebenstreit
Doesn't really matter, just shouldn't be over 140, best around 125
Latoria Kavulich
what sort of bpm range are you after?

<< Back to Free word - say whatever you like which does not fit under the other topics.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy