Want To Play A Game?

Want To Play A Game?
Posted on: 15.06.2013 by Johanna Eggerson
So I had this idea, and I don't know if it has already been pulled off by someone else, but if it has, point me in the right direction.

But anyway, I had this idea for a DJ game, where one user post's a track list of around 10 - 20 tracks in the thread, and other users view the track list and decide whether or not they would like to take the challenge of taking that track list and turning it into a decent mix.

Once the mix is done, it is uploaded to Soundcloud or MixCloud, and embedded in to a Reply with Quote to the original poster of the track list... If you get what I am saying.

Sound good?
Maranda Cowels
I'm in!
The only thing is the tracks themselves... Not everybody has everybody else's tunes, which may lead to other... Dubious methods of acquisition.
Maybe if we do it by genre, and have tunes that every DJ should own, and then throw in a few that we believe every DJ HAS to own (Just because we believe they're that good). In that line of believeing, I believe we should keep the limit to 10 tunes max, so that nobody has to buy too many tunes at once.
I started a thing like this as a training exercise: Get 5 tunes (Any genre) from my collection, and mix them...
Also: can they use only the tracks on the list? Are remixes of certain tracks allowed?
Anywho, great idea, here's my list: electro house vs. minimal techno.
John Dahlb
Maranda Cowels
I'm in!
The only thing is the tracks themselves... Not everybody has everybody else's tunes, which may lead to other... Dubious methods of acquisition.
Maybe if we do it by genre, and have tunes that every DJ should own, and then throw in a few that we believe every DJ HAS to own (Just because we believe they're that good). In that line of believeing, I believe we should keep the limit to 10 tunes max, so that nobody has to buy too many tunes at once.
I started a thing like this as a training exercise: Get 5 tunes (Any genre) from my collection, and mix them...
Also: can they use only the tracks on the list? Are remixes of certain tracks allowed?
John Dahlb
Maranda Cowels
I'm in!
John Dahlb
Maranda Cowels
I'm in!
John Dahlb
Maranda Cowels
I'm in!
John Dahlb
Maranda Cowels
I'm in!
John Dahlb
Maranda Cowels
I'm in!
John Dahlb
Maranda Cowels
I'm in!
John Dahlb
Maranda Cowels
I'm in!
John Dahlb
Maranda Cowels
I'm in!
John Dahlb
Maranda Cowels
I'm in!
John Dahlb
Maranda Cowels
I'm in!
John Dahlb
Maranda Cowels
I'm in!
John Dahlb
Maranda Cowels
Originally Posted by tekki
Moved thread.
Had a feeling this would end up in "Off Topic".
Maranda Cowels
I'm in!
John Dahlb
Johanna Eggerson
So I had this idea, and I don't know if it has already been pulled off by someone else, but if it has, point me in the right direction.

But anyway, I had this idea for a DJ game, where one user post's a track list of around 10 - 20 tracks in the thread, and other users view the track list and decide whether or not they would like to take the challenge of taking that track list and turning it into a decent mix.

Once the mix is done, it is uploaded to Soundcloud or MixCloud, and embedded in to a Reply with Quote to the original poster of the track list... If you get what I am saying.

Sound good?
Maranda Cowels
Originally Posted by tekki
Moved thread.
Had a feeling this would end up in "Off Topic".
Random X
Moved thread.
Jerica Salava
Maranda Cowels
I'm in!
John Dahlb

<< Back to Free word - say whatever you like which does not fit under the other topics.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy