Can anyone recommend any good films based around House and Techno music?

Home :: Free word - say whatever you like which does not fit under the other topics. :: Can anyone recommend any good films based around House and Techno music?Reply
Can anyone recommend any good films based around House and Techno music?
Posted on: 03.10.2013 by Bernard Pulizzi
I love a good film about the rave scene, or electronic music of all kinds and am a massive fan of films such as The Weekender and Human Traffic.

Last evening I began watching Berlin Calling which looked amazing for a whole 6 minutes before realising it was in German!

Can anyone recommend any other good films of these topics?

Thanks!
Matt Kane
Speaking in Code!

plot summary:
Speaking in Code is an intimate account of people who are completely lost in music. A heartbreaking and lighthearted documentary, it's a v
Luciano Hyppolite
Originally Posted by C.Lukas1
+1
Bernard Pulizzi
Originally Posted by alchemy
subtitles
I was streaming online and couldn't find any with subtitles - I'll have to buy the DVD
Luciano Hyppolite
Originally Posted by kbridge
Last evening I began watching Berlin Calling which looked amazing for a whole 6 minutes before realising it was in German!
subtitles
Matt Kane
Speaking in Code!

plot summary:
Speaking in Code is an intimate account of people who are completely lost in music. A heartbreaking and lighthearted documentary, it's a v
Bernard Pulizzi
I love a good film about the rave scene, or electronic music of all kinds and am a massive fan of films such as The Weekender and Human Traffic.

Can anyone recommend any other good films of these topics?

Thanks!
Elease Floresflores
The one movie that I really like is "Groove and Party Monster". You definitely need to see this one, I hope you'll like it.
Clarine Abbene
Sympathy For Delicious

It's not obvious from the trailer but this dude is a DJ
Luciano Hyppolite
Originally Posted by C.Lukas1
+1
Natacha Rouhier
More about the party scene in general, I really liked the Boys & Girls Guide To Getting Down

Also the movie Go is halfway decent
Aundrea Lenore
Bernard Pulizzi
Originally Posted by alchemy
subtitles
I was streaming online and couldn't find any with subtitles - I'll have to buy the DVD
Luciano Hyppolite
Originally Posted by kbridge
subtitles
Luciano Hyppolite
Belen Wermes
Vibrations aka Cyberstorm - so bad yet so good
Matt Kane
Speaking in Code!

plot summary:
Yong Aptekar
Human traffic is the best
Party monster
It's all gone Pete tong
Margaretta Hebenstreit
/sarcasm

easily the best film about djing
/sarcasm off

if you are looking for documentaries there are quite a lot, i especially enjoyed these ones:

and this:
Maranda Cowels
It's all gone Pete Tong.
24 hour party people.
But Human Traffic IS the best. Film. Ever.
Ciara Cuttill
Can't believe of any movies but here are some documentaries:

Detroit Techno

House

I also enjoyed the 'Real Scenes' series from Resident Advisor.

<< Back to Free word - say whatever you like which does not fit under the other topics.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy