Question/opinion? Name for a Collaboration

Question/opinion? Name for a Collaboration
Posted on: 22.10.2013 by Nathaniel Sinnen
Hey everyone! I was just wondering if I could get your opinion on something.

My friend and I dj around pittsburgh. He goes under the name Christian James, and I go under DJ Cano. He's British and I'm Mexican so we were believeing of calling ourselves Aztec Circus.

What do you guys believe?

Thanks,
DJ Cano
Tera Baragan
Originally Posted by JBang
I would go with "Christian & Cano" or "Cano & Christian" ...they both start with 'C,' so it already sounds good. Plus, if the event is a hit, you're still using your individual name, getting that out there in people's heads if you ever do your own solo thing.
This right here. It has the same allure through alliteration as say " camo and krooked ".
Nathaniel Sinnen
Hey everyone! I was just wondering if I could get your opinion on something.

My friend and I dj around pittsburgh. He goes under the name Christian James, and I go under DJ Cano. He's British and I'm Mexican so we were believeing of calling ourselves Aztec Circus.

What do you guys believe?

Thanks,
DJ Cano
Len Lukawski
Bass without Borders
Sherrell Dargenio
Refried Beans
Tera Baragan
Originally Posted by JBang
I would go with "Christian & Cano" or "Cano & Christian" ...they both start with 'C,' so it already sounds good. Plus, if the event is a hit, you're still using your individual name, getting that out there in people's heads if you ever do your own solo thing.
This right here. It has the same allure through alliteration as say " camo and krooked ".
Augustine Mitzen
Badteeth Burrito
Len Lukawski
Not Cano in relation to Cima?
Antonetta Wikel
Sheppard's Burrito?, Spanglish?...
Libbie Orion
C&C dance factory?
Pierre Massner
Christ No!
Maryam Fevold
Shira Narwold
I like Aztec Circus :|
Nathaniel Sinnen
Haha i don't believe circuses are a british invention I just sounded cool. We were also throwing around Streets of Lime or the Peruvian House Mafia haha. Any other ideas?
Lakeesha Storman
Are circuses a British invention? I don't get the circus part and I'm too lazy to google.

How bout

Crisps and Salsa?

Only because I'm in a sarcastic mood and believe this would be horribly funny: Aztec Fannies (cause fanny means something entirely different in the UK and down under)

<< Back to Free word - say whatever you like which does not fit under the other topics.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy