Soundcloud Promo Code?!?!

Soundcloud Promo Code?!?!
Posted on: 28.04.2013 by Tasia Strawhacker
Hello, was curious to see if anyone had any soundcloud promo codes. Was looking to upgrade and dont want to miss out on any savings i can get. Thanks in advance!

-Burli
Candy Vardy
Originally Posted by Jester
And if you had a Solo Account before Pro Unlimited started, you get a 20 Euro discount every year, so 79 instead of 99 permanently.
Yup thats the one I got.

*high five
Tera Baragan
Originally Posted by nudedudewithattitude
Anyone ever find a promo code? I'm currently on the hunt.
They dont get handed out like beatport codes. Only people I know who have got them already have paid for sc pro and they were given an offer like 15% for the next year.
Tasia Strawhacker
Hello, was curious to see if anyone had any soundcloud promo codes. Was looking to upgrade and dont want to miss out on any savings i can get. Thanks in advance!

-Burli
Candy Vardy
Originally Posted by Jester
And if you had a Solo Account before Pro Unlimited started, you get a 20 Euro discount every year, so 79 instead of 99 permanently.
Yup thats the one I got.

*high five
Tera Baragan
Originally Posted by nudedudewithattitude
They dont get handed out like beatport codes. Only people I know who have got them already have paid for sc pro and they were given an offer like 15% for the next year.
Marcelina Hanaway
Latoria Kavulich
Emelina Chillson
I got one for one free month, but when my homie tried to use it, it didnt work for him.
Leeanna Ayla
I've had them before, but they're rare.
Latoria Kavulich
I got one last year for resubscribing early, i believe it was around 10% or something.
Nedra Fresneda
Yes, they do exists. Good luck hunting.
Venetta Viescas
Does a thing like that exist? If yes, I'm in too

<< Back to Free word - say whatever you like which does not fit under the other topics.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy